kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    Options

Congratulations FHS on levels 6000

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,995 Level 5
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi. @PummyRaj

I am having problems opening up Farm Heros. The game will load, but not ablle to access the map.

Then I get a message not responding. I cleared out the cache and turned off phone and back on. I even went as far as trying to play the game from play store. This issue started after growing my little plant that was yesterday.

I hope it starts back up not able to access the 6000 level.😬

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,589 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj πŸ™‚πŸŒΊ

I am very far from this important milestone but I completed the event that made me feel part of this goal.😊🎊

Congratulations to the entire Studio and Gamer Designers for this important milestone Thank you all for the great work you do to always offer us a stimulating and innovative gaming experience πŸ‘πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

Event completed

Levels were insanely hard, I had to pass these with so many purchases πŸ’€

Congratulations on reaching level 6000! πŸ₯³

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,224 Level 4
    edited October 2023
    Options

πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

...... 6️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣......

@PummyRaj

@QueenB

*Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurΒ House RulesΒ 

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,335 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj @QueenB I have been vigorously working on this since the event started, I am only on level 5 πŸ˜₯

The rewards aren't good on these events, and I would sooner use my boosters and GB in progressing levels and gaining GB and boosters, rather than using them with loss. I hope you understand what I mean my lovely πŸ’œ

I would very much like this badge, I am very happy that the design studio listened to the CommunityπŸ’œThis means a lot to me πŸ’œ

Congratulations Farm Heroes Saga on level 6000 😍

I would like to reach that level, I do love the Farm.

The event itself doesn't really represent the milestone levels, it is not like playing them.

I hope these kind of events may be more rewarding and kindly in the future.

I want to bank my boosters for the 200 levels in a week, all my GB, it is really necessary at higher levels xx

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,335 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj @QueenB I have been vigorously working on this since the event started, I am only on level 5 πŸ˜₯

The rewards aren't good on these events, and I would sooner use my boosters and GB in progressing levels and gaining GB and boosters, rather than using them with loss. I hope you understand what I mean my lovely πŸ’œ

I would very much like this badge, I am very happy that the design studio listened to the CommunityπŸ’œThis means a lot to me πŸ’œ

Congratulations Farm Heroes Saga on level 6000 😍

I would like to reach that level, I do love the Farm.

The event itself doesn't really represent the milestone levels, it is not like playing them.

I hope these kind of events may be more rewarding and kindly in the future.

I want to bank my boosters for the 200 levels in a week, all my GB, it is really necessary at higher levels πŸ€—πŸ’œ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,811 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?