๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿฆ New Feature - Rancid's Riches

Options

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 20,686 Level 5
    Options
    Haven't tried yet! I'm curious to see how it works and if it will enhance my overall gaming experience

I thought it was a separate feature from the map levels, but it is not

During the ring race you will get A pop-up screen indicates that you are playing now Rancid's Riches

So that

Rancid's Riches and Adventure Path The same idea, through the ring race, you will get 5 new levels

I like both ideas ๐Ÿฅฐ

I congratulate the studio for caring about the players and the game โ™ฅ๏ธ

I hope that the number of gold bullion will be increased slightly ๐Ÿ˜

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 10,832 Level 5
    Options
    Love It! This feature adds an exciting twist to the game, and I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat levels on my first attempt. The Gold rewards are a great incentive

Similar to Royal Candy.

I luckily finished.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,402 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Love It! This feature adds an exciting twist to the game, and I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat levels on my first attempt. The Gold rewards are a great incentive

Voted

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,386 Level 5
    Options
    Haven't tried yet! I'm curious to see how it works and if it will enhance my overall gaming experience

Hi @QueenB I don't have this feature

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,631 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB I have had this twice more. I love this feature, it is a great bonus to passing levels and is very helpful during the week with Bonnie.

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 10,832 Level 5
    Options

It feels like a random task. Last week, when I passed 200 in a row, it didn't appear. Appeared 2 times today.

• carrotkings
    carrotkings Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚ i had my share

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,264 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Not a fan! I find Rancid's Riches too difficult or frustrating. The pressure to win on the first try takes away from the fun of the game for me

Hi Amoon๐Ÿค—

"Rancid Riches" is similar to "Candy Royale"! Because, we play the levels on our regular game map, and at the end of the milestone (5 levels in FHS and differs in CCS), we will receive the Gold Bars!

Off-topic: Whereas in Adventure Path, you will see "special levels" that are not part of the regular game map! (I do not have this feature. Hence, I do not know more than this๐Ÿ˜‚)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,561 Friends Moderator
    Options

In my events, I don't have it. But something strange happened to me. I repeated an earlier level where I only had one star. I completed the level with 3 stars and got a golden crown. Then came the Racid popup and I had won 6 gold bars. It still didn't show up in my events.ย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,476 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Not a fan! I find Rancid's Riches too difficult or frustrating. The pressure to win on the first try takes away from the fun of the game for me

@QueenB, I chose this option because it is very difficult for players in the higher levels to win 5 levels in a row on their first attempt. I was able to do this 10 times while on my journey to win 200 levels in a week, but it cost me lots of boosters and gold bars. Rancid's Riches is a nice feature for players at lower levels, but not for those at higher levels.

Question: When the event is activated, are all players starting at the same level? This would seem more fair.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?