šŸŒŸ Exciting News for Fellow Farm Heroes Enthusiasts - New & Improved Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• witchypaws
    witchypaws Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I still want hero mode to be optional so I can get some levels finished at three stars. Some don't have enough moves before you meet the minimum and you need to be able to continue to get more points when points pile up slowly in that level.

Keep hero but let me choose to turn it off on each level if I want to.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,577 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The new version gets better šŸ˜‰ It is still in testing though still right now.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@piaandersson we had to give our game IDs so it should be tied to them and not the phone. You did give yours didn't you? In which case, it should still be there.

As to the new tweaked version I am liking it more. He gives added points to all the crops that we need to gather instead of just so many. And I am pretty sure that the ones for suns/waters have been tweaked as mine always tells me I have x amount now and it didn't before, but I will see what I can find out as I honestly cannot remember. I do know that more often than not I do get 3 stars again now and it doesn't seem to have an issue on the grow event.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,025 Level 5
    edited January 31
    Options

@Lady_Choo I still have the original one. I havenĀ“t updated my game since they changed hero mode. And I will not updated it before it works so you can collect the things you want.

Like when you have 1-2-3 grow you need suns and water. And that one you can have in a level even if itĀ“s not the ones you should collect. And when you do quest you can play any level to collect to the quest. And when you collect for example chicken you can get more chicken in a level then is requires whit hero mode. But whit the hero mode thatĀ“s now you will not be able to do that. And that goes for all crops and the other items you should collect, when you finished the level and hero mode sets in you only gets what you should collect and from what I understand that only goes for the crops.

So as it today I will stop all playing if I get a new phone. No point to try to collect something when you donĀ“t get it.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

It does still collect suns/waters for the grow task. As to the quests I do not know as I do not have them on my game.

What I will say is that if the game stops working because you need to update it, you will be stuck anyway. You could always put it on your new phone and see what its like, but if you can, keep your old phone for playing the game on?

• piaandersson
    edited January 31
    Options

@Lady_Choo That suns and water counts in the even if they not is the goal, always been like that. When you play hero mode on your own you can focus to get as much extra suns and water you can. But hero mode take only the crops that you should collet. So you loose suns and waters when it plays automatic.

In the quest, say that it is that you should collect say strawberry. You can play any level that have it even levels that itĀ“s not the goal. When you play on your own you can focus on to collect that and get extra of it. But with hero mode you donĀ“t get the extra. And if you have a level that most of the times have cascad so you get much, that something IĀ“m pretty sore you miss when it plays automatic.

I know what I will have if I install the game on a new phone. That the bad version of hero mode.

If I get problem with the game so it only can be solved by an update I just simply stop playing.

• Lady_Choo
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

I am happy with the second version. It does everything the first doesn't and I'm back to getting three stars in most, unless they are ridiculous levels anyway (which was always the way)

• piaandersson
    Options

@Lady_Choo Now I donĀ“t know what you talking about. That is written in the first post havenĀ“t changed. So what editing that had been done in november I donĀ“t know. You can read racoons post on page 8 you se itĀ“s the same.

The editing was made november 23 and looking on your post from december. It havenĀ“t changed how hero mode collect cropsie when they not is the goal.

From reading racoons post that have changed is that hero mode now give extra to all crops that should be collected instead of just one in the goals. But the cropsie thatĀ“s not the goal seems to be the same as it was from the start in this version. And from reading your other post it seems that you get told that you had collected x suns/waters. That was so before, but the messages came when you had collected enough so you could give to the crops.

So from what I reading from you the changing they maybe have done has nothing to do whit the crops thatĀ“s not the goal.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?