๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

A Farmtastic Decade - Final Part!

Options
13ยป

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo I wrote an answer yesterday but it was sent to approval, but havenยดt been publiced.

If you read what I wrote janurai 31 you see that I wanted to have an updated on the status if it still was two versions the bad one from june and the test version from october. @QueenB never answered.

You say that Iยดm harsh. Have you really read what I have against the testversion. That is the same that others have against it. So Iยดm not alone. Anyone can read it for them self in the threads I linked to.

And for that I wrote in this discussion was just information that the the hero mode that was linked to in the first post is not in the game and never have been it was just a few that tested that for one month. And I gave links to the hero modes that is in the game today. So information nothing else.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,141 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you @LoFiGummy for the thread and information, and dear @encantes for the tag.

In over 3 years of playing there have been many changes, especially over the recent year. From my test group/experience things certainly went down hill for me. I love this game, but encouragement to buy is really bad by changing how people can play. (This is a form of addiction/gambling and not friendly or kind)

It has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride.

I have recently seen changes which have improved, and hope it will continue to do so. The graphics have improved and more engaging. Events - some of them need to be improved. It would be great if we could have a Team event, what is the point of having a team with no team events?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited March 24
    Options

Hello dear @LoFiGummy๐Ÿค—

I am proud to say that I too will be reaching my 10th Anniversary of playing Farm Heroes Saga๐Ÿ˜

I don't think that I have started playing it in Spring though!! It must be either August or September, and I used to play it on my laptop!

I had just created my Facebook account and did not know where to go & what to do๐Ÿ˜… So, was looking around and found a game to play that interested me (a non-King Saga game). When I was out of lives in that game, I didn't know what to do and was looking at the pop-ups at the top of the screen. One of the pop-ups showed a game with cute faced vegetables & fruits that were jumping around! I was very curious to check that out and opened the game! And, guess what!! I was hooked on to that game - which is Farm Heroes Saga! After that, I never went back to that other game๐Ÿ˜„ (And, slowly started playing few other King Saga games)! I loved FHS very much since then! After crossing 5250, my journey slowed down drastically, as the levels are just impossible -- they ask for too many boosters and it takes a whole month (minimum) to accumulate, which will be finished by playing a single episode!

I am not sure why the Farm team is creating their levels this hard!! Once a beloved game - became "not so" favorable game!! But, I will stop there as this is the happiest moment & celebration๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

I feel very happy whenever a new feature is introduced into the game! Other than Treasure Mill, Chicken Coop was the first special event I have played! Then, came "Flower Tower"!

Bonnie's Trail, Golden Egg, Summer Paradise, Fall Fun, Blossoms & Butterflies, 123 Grow, Beaver's Workshop, Farmers' Market, Barn Buddies & now, Rancid's Riches ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ All are great features๐ŸŒŸโœจโœจ

And another special feature for the players that are at the end of the map -- 3 varieties -- Royal Meadow, Royal Rainbow & Royal Ranch ๐Ÿ†๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ

Last year, we had a different variation of Flower Tower event with "Rapunzel's Tower" theme... cannot remember the name now!! That was another lovely event๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒบ

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,342 Candy Moderator
    Options

no tagging List๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,088 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I didnโ€™t get the tag ๐Ÿท๏ธ.
    I have really enjoyed playing farm Heroes over the past years .
    I really enjoyed the Treasure Mill and beating Rancid of course.

๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿšœ

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,933 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LoFiGummy I went back and read through the 1-2-3 grow thread. What a wonderful walk down memory lane. But it also made me sad to see many of my old friends who are no longer here in the community.

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,079 Community Manager
    Options

Well I'm glad you enjoyed it! ๐Ÿค— Hopefully we can make even more new friends in here moving forward!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?