Harvest Rush reward won't go away on iPhone

Options
2»

Answers

• DoubleMsMom
    DoubleMsMom Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

It's been a while since my original post, any fix yet???

Suggestion, maybe have another Harvest Rush on iPhone and maybe it would fix itself???

• DoubleMsMom
    Options

Hello, anybody home?? I'm still waiting on a fix to my original issue, haven't heard from anyone in quite some time.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 15
    Options

Hi, I apologise for you not having a response just yet. There actually is no updated progress about the harvest rush problem. Although it should go in between events and not hang around. The team are having issues finding the source of the problem.

You cannot clear cache on an iphone as regards apps like you can on android. The only way its cleared is when you delete the app.

You are getting the lost connection because the event has ended and so its creating a loop as the box tells you to collect, but it can't collect as its no longer there. I get that a lot on certain events over in bubble witch.

Is your progress saved using a log in? Do you have any saved boosters? If your progress is saved (either via the kingdom or Facebook) and you have no saved boosters (as the boosters are saved in the device memory not the game so will be wiped when you remove the game) I personally would uninstall the game. Reboot your phone and reinstall the game. See if that makes it go.

If you are not saving progress, or have boosters, do not do this as it will all be lost but come back and let us know.

• DoubleMsMom
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me. I guess I'll just have to wait until the next Harvest Rush and hope it goes away. I have a lot of boosters so uninstalling the game is not an option for me.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I understand. Just don't save too many boosters up though as a word of caution. While I do the same myself, if it comes to a point where for any reason you have to uninstall or if your phone updates even, because it's saved in your phone memory there is always that risk that they could be lost. But not only that, if you have a large amount it also means more memory use and can make the game lag.
    I rarely use mine though I'm saving for "one day" so I know how it goes 🤭

• afufifu
    afufifu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have he same issue now. How to get rid of it please ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?