Feedback wanted - Support Chatbot in Farm πŸ€–πŸ§‘

124Β»

Comments

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,957 Community Manager

@me6412 @rebelchild @MollyS @Racoon7

Thank you for the input regarding the Team Events, but I ask that this thread in particular stays on topic in regards to the chat bot mentioned in the start post.

I understand that there are frustrations regarding team events not currently being available, and while I have forwarded this to the studio - I do not have the power to change this. In any case, the studio is aware, and hopefully, there will be a team event returning to Farm someday.

To reiterate, the main focus of the bot is to help players who might be having issues with the game or want to learn more about the features of the game. It doesn't have connections to the plans of the in-game events, or opinions, as it's more of a help bot!

As for the topic on hand, @rebelchild which platform are you having this issue with? Just wanted to make sure that I check it correctly.

Was this on Windows? To understand it correctly, are you saying that it would be better to see Kingsley as you open up Customer Care immediately instead of at the bottom of the articles?

As for the information, we'll look into it and make sure it has more up-to-date responses!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,734 Pet Rescue Moderator
    😊 Somewhat helpful – Useful but could be better

Sorry @LoFiGummy I cannot access the feature on the windows app. It is not appearing for me.

I tested it on iphone (ios 17) but yes I think it would be better to have the option under the main article list to start with, then he could direct towards the article or help if needed. Especially if he is going to try and help before sending onto contact.

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,957 Community Manager

Got it and my apologies - I should've been more clear in the opening post that this was for mobile users to start with!

I understand now, thanks for the added clarification!

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,129 Farm Moderator

Hello Farmers 🌻 🌼 🌞

Hello @LoFiGummy

Everything is working and I think is very helpful, I only use my Android mobile but the font are too small it's very hard to read and answer

This is my screenshot

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?