Quests Availability

Options
2Β»

Answers

• Duloth
    Duloth Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Any news? Still no sign of quests even though i got the birthday event and the new stuff :(
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hiya, yes but its not good news. After talking to the studio, the CM learnt that the studio prefer to keep them to a certain amount in order to monitor everything they have to monitor and to keep the events working as intended. Which means that not everyone gets all of them. Everyone will get some of them, but not always at the same time as their friends. Which isn't great I know. On the positive side, many complained they didn't get the birthday event so that is something. I would assume that the quests come under them, but on the safe side, I am going to double check when they are back in the office next week :)Β 
  • Duloth
    Duloth Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    thanks for the answer... what's strange is that i'm the same person and get them on the iphone while not on the ipad... and to be honest i don't care, but it just seems unfair to be able to get infinite lives or beans or anything from the quests multiple time each day than events that sometimes are just "nearly impossible" to beat
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Sometimes it just depends on the device you use. I get different things depending which device I use so I understand its puzzling. You should get a variety of events even if not all of them and I realise its not ideal. Unfortunately we cannot change that but they say everyone should get some at some point :)Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?