Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Open the treasure chest

Options
pmgreene59
pmgreene59 Posts: 3 Newbie
I need to get past this treasure chest to proceed to level 951. How do you open the Treasure Chest?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @pmgreene59,  Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Section our friendly King Community :)

Once you reach to the level where the "Treasure Chest" is placed, you will see a message "find the key" and you will see a "Key" with timer on it after few more levels.  If you are not able to pass the levels in between, you will miss the key and you cannot open the Treasure chest and the key will disappear.  Sometimes the Key might appear again and sometimes it doesn't till you complete the whole episode!! 

**  The "Treasure Chase" is a new feature, hence not sure how it works completely =)  Here are some screenshots for you :+1:  (The first 2 pictures were taken at 2 different times  =)

Please let me know if you have any other Questions with regards to the "Treasure Chase"!  

Hope this helps!  Have a great rest of the day/evening :)

Answers

• Gerard_Broekhoff
    Gerard_Broekhoff Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Options
    That goes automatically
  • pmgreene59
    Options
    So I just keep playing Lowe levels until it disappears? Bummer!!
  • Gerard_Broekhoff
    Gerard_Broekhoff Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    First collect the key
  • pmgreene59
    Options
    How do I do that? The game doesn't even tell you how.  
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @pmgreene59,  Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Section our friendly King Community :)

Once you reach to the level where the "Treasure Chest" is placed, you will see a message "find the key" and you will see a "Key" with timer on it after few more levels.  If you are not able to pass the levels in between, you will miss the key and you cannot open the Treasure chest and the key will disappear.  Sometimes the Key might appear again and sometimes it doesn't till you complete the whole episode!! 

**  The "Treasure Chase" is a new feature, hence not sure how it works completely =)  Here are some screenshots for you :+1:  (The first 2 pictures were taken at 2 different times  =)

Please let me know if you have any other Questions with regards to the "Treasure Chase"!  

Hope this helps!  Have a great rest of the day/evening :)
  • Marcie-2
    Marcie-2 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I’m on level 1444 and am just now hearing about this?
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Marcie-2,

This is a new feature which appeared in the game after Easter (for me at least) and I am on level # 2275 =)

We see all these features when King decides to introduce for us!!  Also, some are test features which are available for only few set of players.  You might have a special event which others might not have in their game!!  All the events / features are not available to all the players at the same time!! 

Hope this made sense!!  Please let me know if you have any other questions or need clarification!!

Thank you for posting!  Have a great weekend :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?