Collection of flowers doesn't Work

Options
merpet
merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
Hi, Collection of flowers in the Event is Not possible. Flowers of finished levels are Not counted. Ranking List Shows clear brown screen. Event Starts new every time.
Best wishes
Pete

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @merpet thank you for sharing. Could you try some troubleshooting for us please and then we can rule out any local issues. 
    Please make sure you were previously logged in somewhere so you can easily get progress back and saved boosters will be lost because they are saved in your device memory not the game. 
    As I don't know which device you are using, I am going to give you the full guide, if you could choose your OS and follow that then we can take it from there :)

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/229480/superstar-information-post-troubleshooting-help
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,279 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @merpet, Hearty Welcome to Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

I am guessing you are talking about "Harvest Rush" event?  Can you please take a few screenshots -- where you won the level with Flowers, and the Brown screen where the list is supposed to be, and also the repetitive start of the Event, etc.,

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, thx for replying... here are the Screenshot in reverse oder. I Tool the example from Level 24 in order to be shore to finish. My current Level is 2476.  I'm using Android...
  • konamouse
    konamouse Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Similar issue. Flower Tower showed up this morning. I got to level 4. So there would be flowers in the Harvest Rush.
    But then my game closed. So I reopenned and Flower Tower was gone, and Harvest Rush didn't note any flowers earned.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @merpet

Thank you very much for the screenshots :+1:  (does not matter what the order is =)

It looks like there is a glitch in this week’s “Harvest Crush”.  In my game also, the Flowers are not being counted!!!  It is the same Empty Brown Box for me too!!

I will tag the Community Manager @MarkHawk to give us any feed back on this issue 😒

Let’s wait for the Team’s update 👍

Have a wonderful rest of rest day 🙂🙂
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    There is a likelihood @Pummy Raj that they will still ask for troubleshooting, hence my original post which you must have missed as I seem to have gone invisible :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Has everyone also gone manually to their app store and checked there isn't an update waiting? 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hey @Chicken Slayer,

Yeah, Sorry!  I am not sure how I missed your post!!  Probably we both have posted (my first one) at the same time hence, I did not see it!!  I might not have paid much attention while posting the pictures as I was sleepy?  Very Sorry about that!!  I got the note for your tag and came to check here and realized you have posted here =)

With regards to "Updates", none are available in my iPad!!  And except for the "Re-installation", everything is fine as per the Trouble shooters!!

Just checked on Android Phone ---  The flowers are not even being counted.... It just shows the initial note of "Harvest Rush" after I finish a level!!  I checked the trouble shooters there but everything is fine there too!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Ok @Pummy Raj we have other posts too so I have mentioned it to him in the superstar thread :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?