Boosters and quests disappeared after switching phones

Options
Gwiezdna
Gwiezdna Posts: 4 Newbie
Hello all,
I've switched to a new phone just today, and after installing Farm Heroes Saga and logging in, not only have I lost the ability to complete quests, but also lost all my boosters. 
The following screenshots are taken seconds apart on different devices, I still have all of them on my old phone. 
Any ideas how to get them back?

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi Gwiezdna :waving:

Boosters and messages with lives are stored locally on your mobile device and can't be transferred. You'll have to use them on your old device and after this you can continue the game on your new device.

Do you have the quests on your old phone?
  • Gwiezdna
    Gwiezdna Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi,
    yes the quests worked "fine" on the old phone (except for when the quests would be to complete hard levels while there are literally none hard ones, just normal and super hard).
  • Laetitia_Van_Zyl
    Laetitia_Van_Zyl Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options
    Gwiezdna said:
    Hi,
    yes the quests worked "fine" on the old phone (except for when the quests would be to complete hard levels while there are literally none hard ones, just normal and super hard).
    This is really an issue for me. I just dismiss those quests since it is of no use. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    We've passed on the feedback to the game  studio @Laetitia_Van_Zyl so hopefully they will have time to remove this one in the future 😉 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?