Options
2»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thank you @Patricia_Marie :+1:

Would you like a chance to win 100 Gold Bars in your favorite game(s)?  If so, please feel free to participate in an ongoing Contest in the Community  http://to.king.com/ox8t

It contains Math puzzle questions in 14 different King Games with a chance to win 20 Gold Bars each.  Hope you will try your luck =)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,706 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for reporting this @Patricia_Marie👍

I've just added a compensation to your game so these should show up the next time you open the game app. 

Apologies for the trouble caused!
  • Patricia_Marie
    Patricia_Marie Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Thank but it still doesn’t let me use it... when I first started it said I had 3 of the plus 5 lives, I tried clicking on it and it wouldn’t let me use it, then when the game started it didn’t show up for me to use, then at the end it asked me to purchase and THEN it said I used one of the 3 sent.

• Patricia_Marie
    Options
    I e tried reaching out to technical support several times over the past week or so and haven’t heard back about another issue. There’s a notification in my game that isn’t going away and I’m not sure why. It keeps showing I have 2 things to collect but there’s nothing there to collect.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Patricia_Marie !

It's just a number that gets stuck sometimes on the icon. Luckily it doesn't affect the game play.

You can try with force closing the app and restarting the device and see if that helps.

A reinstall of the app will definitely fix it, but please be aware that your Boosters will be lost in a reinstall.  
  • Patricia_Marie
    Options
    I’ve actually already done all that and it’s still there, that’s why I’m asking about it. It may not affect game play but it is an issue/glitch in the game and I have to constantly keep checking it to make sure I didn’t miss a reward.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?