Game playing on mobile but not IPad

Options

Answers

• Kazzawazza
    Kazzawazza Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @QueenB

Is anybody able to assist on this issue please?

Thanks
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @Kazzawazza, I apologize for the delayed follow-up :(  

QueenB is on vacation for this week.  I was waiting to inform the Farm Heroes current In-Charge as I am collecting all into one place.  Hence, I was delayed.  You should hear from them by tomorrow this time.  

Once again, very sorry for the late response 🙏🏻
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Kazzawazza

Here are the screenshots from my iPad...

1) Game with both King account & Facebook synced 👇👇

2) Screenshot when I have disconnected from Facebook... did you notice the King icon?  👇👇

** In the picture you showed (on July 7th), it appears that there is NO Internet connection either!!!  I am saying this by looking at the Blue gift box in left top corner!!  

Till now, I have faced this issue only with Facebook... but never heard it affecting Kingdom account too 😲😲

By looking at this, I strongly believe “Deleting & Reinstalling” the game App will definitely help... but you will be loosing all your stocked up boosters and they will not be reimbursed ☹️

What would you like to do?  Do you want go with the Re-installation or wait what @QueenB says!!

Looking forward to hear from you again!  Hope the issue will be fixed soon in your game!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Kazzawazza😃

I'm truly sorry to hear this issue is persisting :( Have you tried reinstalling the game app like @Pummy Raj suggested?

This needs to be the next step and if that doesn't work, I will need the following details of your iPad:

- Model and iOS of your device: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > About > Make a note of the "model" and the "version"

- Game app version: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > select the game> Make a note of the version number

- Available storage space: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage in the right column. Under Storage you will see the storage capacity of your device and how much you still have available.

• Kazzawazza
    Kazzawazza Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I tried everything else but nothing worked so I deleted the app in the end, reinstalled it again and logged in.  Although I lost all my boosters, I am able to play the game again on my Ipad and I am also at the level I am on with my phone, which is higher than I was at on my IPad.

Thank you for your help.  We got there in the end   =)
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Great to know that and I am very happy that you are able to play the game again without any glitches @Kazzawazza🤗

Yeah!  I am sorry that there was no other option but re-installation and you had to loose your stocked up boosters  :o
  • AnaL
    AnaL Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I had reinstalled the game and lost my extras but have still have no King logo to click on...only the facebook login which I don’t have. Where is the King logo to click on? Thanks! BTW, the other three King games I play all have the King logo to click on. The Farm Hero game does not.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @AnaL, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

You must have seen the screenshots I have posted in other page... But, I am adding them here again so that we don't have to back & forth on check on those :D  How does your screen looks... like (A) or (B) 

(A)  

(B)  

If you don't mind.... I have a silly question to ask!!  Did you create an account with the King or No?  

Please let me know.  I will check back tomorrow as it is past 11 pm for me.  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • AnaL
    AnaL Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Mine is A. I have a King account and the other three King games I play have the King logo to login. Farm Heroes does not. Thank you for your help!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Happy to hear you're back on track now @Kazzawazza and I've added some compensation to your game to help you get back on track much faster 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?