Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Piggy bank

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,370 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @magnoliarose sorry for butting in. You said you can cash it out at 30 but its only going up as far as 25. Is it not letting you cash out?
    I was just perusing the thread as we don't always hear things before they come out so I know if it happens to me :D 
  • Gordon25011990
    Gordon25011990 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Do I pay cash or free to unlock the piggy bank
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Gordon25011990 when you already collect 25GB, you unlocked it by buying the new piggy bank for $2.99 , you can opt out by just ignoring 
  • Gordon25011990
    Options
    How can I unlock the piggy bank
  • magnoliarose
    magnoliarose Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Chicken slayer the little box under piggy bank said I could collect thirty gold bars, but it only goes to twenty five gold bars. And yes I cash out at twenty five gold bars.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    @Gordon25011990 did you look at the replies that I and Mysty gave you, or the link I posted? 

@magnoliarose perhaps @QueenB could query this, it sounds more like a graphic fault then? 
  • Gordon25011990
    Options
    How do I pay $0 for piggy bank
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    How do I pay $0 for piggy bank
    You do not I am afraid. In order to keep the game running, the studio have to make money somewhere. The team have their household bills to pay the same as we do and running a game costs a large amount of money so they cannot work for free. 
    Buying gold to help beat a level is a perk of the game. It is not a vital part of the game. Its a bonus. So if you want to buy the gold you can, but if not, then you don't buy it, its that simple. Its just a way of allowing you to buy gold at a cheaper price than you normally would. 
    You can play the game without boosters or gold so you don't have to buy :) 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @magnoliarose  Can you do me a huge favor and send me a screenshot of the Piggy Bank pop up so I can see the message that is stated there? 

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thanks 😉
  • Susiequtie
    Susiequtie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have played this game for about 9 years, and I'm in level 1,796. I was even on a conference video call panel with the King team to give feedback and share ideas to improve the game as well as increase and retain both new and return players. I shared detailed feedback and suggestions as I have been gaming for over 30 years on many different platforms. Some of which has now been implemented into the game. (very nice)

However, the piggy bank feature is flawed. (At the very least, misrepresented) I have leveled my piggy bank to 13... Expecting at some point this hat it would hold more than 25 gold bars as a reward for loyally returning to make purchases. It does state "Win more stars to earn more bars." Leading one to believe that the higher the piggy bank level, the more stars it can hold. However, I believe that line only refers to the 1, 2, or 3 stars from each level filling up the bank more quickly.

This is very disappointing. I play very intense, high end multiplayer computer games that cost around $80 each, regularly. Games with high end graphics that took years and years to create, therefore that pricetag is expected.

I play FHS in bed to wind down before sleep, or to pass time while waiting at the Dr. office, or on road trips, etc.. The piggy bank @$2.99 x 13 is nearly $40, for a very simple time passing game on a phone; this is a lot of money over time. (Not to mention other small boosts purchased over the years)

What is the purpose of putting a level number on the piggy bank, if it offers the player zero rewards for leveling it up??? The whole purpose for leveling items with gaming in general is to attain things... Better skills, better rewards, etc..

Even if you give players one additional gold bar capacity with each level (each $2.99 purchase once filled)... It's something. I mean, we're also earning the stars to fill the bank! But it would be a little something extra for those who continually and loyally support the hosting, maintenance, and new content to keep FHS relevant and worth coming back to, and continue playing.

In this suggested example, a lvl 5 piggy bank would offer the player a capacity of 30 gold bars, and subsequently, a lvl 13 would hold 38. It may seem like a lot, but if players have invested $40+ into this simple phone game, they should be rewarded appropriately. 👍🏻 Support the player base that supports your game! 😊 Thanks for listening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?