Events

Options
Vega_Santos
Vega_Santos Posts: 6 Level 2
I've been without events for weeks, I mean The chicken coop, Pearl Paradise and the like, I ask for help please.  I spend a lot of money on the game.  Thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,953 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @Vega_Santos, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you do not have special event in your game!!  It could be just because you are not in those set of players to receive the special events!!  But, I am glad to see that you have the Quests, and the Honey Bee event :+1:  

Can you please tell me approximately from how long you have not seen the special events?  Also provide your game user ID with help of this link  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Vega_Santos
    Vega_Santos Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I can not find my id and the problem persists, I tried to follow the instructions and doing so does not display that screen or my id and now I have no missions
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,953 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @Vega_Santos, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Quests too :(  What device are you using to play the game?  May be some troubleshooting steps might solve the issue... no harm in trying those!!

Are you logged into the game through Facebook?  If so, here is the link to find your ID number  https://www.facebook.com/help/1397933243846983

Once you provide your ID number, the Community In-charge will be able to look into your game and tell you what is happening!

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the weekend!
  • Jo_Harbrd
    Jo_Harbrd Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Haven't had any new events since the update on 23rd July. Just says they are coming soon and are added weekly. Clearly not. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi @Jo_Harbrd and @Pummy Raj 😃

As much as we would like to help, we are not able to see what has happened with these features in your game. These extra features are not permanent features so they can come and go and it's up to the studio when they want to release them.

All we can recommend is to make sure you have the latest game app version if you're playing on mobile, make sure it's properly connected to a good internet.

Now there might be an issue as well and the only way to find out if there is an issue, is to reinstall the game app. 

Note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Hope this helps :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?