Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• ElleMarg69
    ElleMarg69 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Hi @ElleMarg69 can you add a screenshot please so I can see what you are looking at, as everyone elses version of the game has the boosters where we can easily use them. I am wondering if you maybe have different screen sizes or other accessibility functions on? 
    This is mine...Boosters are in the black rectangle I have marked for you to see.

Hi this is what I see
  • ElleMarg69

Hi @ElleMarg69 can you add a screenshot please so I can see what you are looking at, as everyone elses version of the game has the boosters where we can easily use them. I am wondering if you maybe have different screen sizes or other accessibility functions on? 
    This is mine...Boosters are in the black rectangle I have marked for you to see.

Hi this is what I see

• ElleMarg69

• ElleMarg69

Hi 
  • ElleMarg69
    ElleMarg69 said: Mine are not I have been trying to put a photo up but it seems to just disappear lol like my boosters lol xx
    QueenB said:
    @ElleMarg69, on the new HTML5 version, the Boosters should be on the right side of the game board.

Thank you QueenB when the game changed it must take up more of the screen so I can't see them, I will alter it now 

QueenB said:
    @ElleMarg69, on the new HTML5 version, the Boosters should be on the right side of the game board. 

QueenB said:

Thank you QueenB when the game changed it must take up more of the screen so I can't see them, I will alter it now 

QueenB said:

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Its ok @ElleMarg69 I can see that one. What happens when you press play though, do you boosters not appear down the side like mine do?

Your screen does seem a little stretched though. 

Have a look at this link, but please, do not change anything at all. I just want you to have a look and come back and tell me what settings your screen resolution is on. This link will show you how to find it :)
    https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/change-screen-resolution-in-windows-10
  • ElleMarg69
    Its ok @ElleMarg69 I can see that one. What happens when you press play though, do you boosters not appear down the side like mine do?

Have a look at this link, but please, do not change anything at all. I just want you to have a look and come back and tell me what settings your screen resolution is on. This link will show you how to find it :)

Hi no when I press play it stays the same, I have tried changing the screen resolution and it doesn't work either my resolution is on 1024x768 that is what it has always been on, thank you for helping me
  • ElleMarg69
    ElleMarg69 said: I am using a desk top computer on windows 7

Hi no when I press play it stays the same, I have tried changing the screen resolution and it doesn't work either my resolution is on 1024x768 that is what it has always been on, thank you for helping me

• mapshops
    mapshops Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    You have changed everything and now I don't earn beans every day. It wasn't broke why try to fix it. I can't pass the level without the beans, so I guess I will have to find another game unless you fix this or tell me how to earn beans, without buying them.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @mapshops and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Are you referring to Farm Heroes Saga?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?