Email Notifications

Options
kconradi87
kconradi87 Posts: 15 Level 2
It says to click the unsubscribe link at bottom of the email to unsubscribe, but there isn’t an unsubscribe bottom on any emails. What do I do?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,269 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kconradi87,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

Can you please clarify which email notifications you would like to "Unsubscribe" from?  Is it the emails from this "King Community" or something else?  

Please reply back by tapping on the "Type your Comment" box located below OR by tagging me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

Looking forward to assist you further.  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • clate
    clate Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I want to unsubscribe from emails!!!! I am getting flooded from these. NO link at the bottom of email to unsubscribe......

HELP!!!!!!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,269 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @clate, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Are you asking to unsubscribe from the notification that you are receiving from Community?  

Please post back and let me know, so that I can give you proper assistance :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • sariwilson
    sariwilson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am not getting to confirm my email address because the confirmation email is not coming to me.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @sariwilson :)

What confirmation email are you're not receiving? Is it the one to join the Community?

Have you checked your spam box? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?