Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @mapshops, sounds like you're playing on Facebook and you have the new HTML5 version which has the new Daily Bonus, just like the mobile version have.

At King, we are committed to providing a high-quality gaming experience for our valuable players, and as such we are now in the process of moving all our games onto an HTML5 platform. This means that the game is the same as the mobile version which has different rewards then what you are used to on the Flash version.

We're currently looking collecting feedback here, but I'll move your comment for you :) 

• Speedy70
    Speedy70 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @Speedy70

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    OMG  - THIS IS NOT BETTER - tiny little board looks like a screen shot of a phone in the middle of my nice big screen - what is up with that????
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    eugene said:
    OMG  - THIS IS NOT BETTER - tiny little board looks like a screen shot of a phone in the middle of my nice big screen - what is up with that????
    I’ve heard of others getting that. Not sure if it’s a glitch or a compromise, stay tuned and hopefully @QueenB can find out :) 
  • BetsyC
    BetsyC Posts: 10 Level 2
    I now need binoculars to see the tiny little screen that appears on my desktop when I log in to the game!  Yes, it's the size of a phone screen , except I can't hold my computer up to my face to see it!  This is truly BAD!!!!!!!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Ok everyone so it seems as this is a testing phase. I would assume (my own opinion) its to try to fix some of the visual issues from before, so the more feedback the better :) 
  • Lone_Pedersen
    Lone_Pedersen Posts: 2 Newbie
     I am on lvl 2650. I am only playing on laptop - and I have been really annoyed that the boosters now disappear over night - even if I have bought 3 shovels, there is only one next morning. It would be nice to get some beans occasionally.
    And NOW the game is even so tiny, that I can't see much - so it will soon be goodbye from me, if you don't fix the glitches and the game get a normal size!
  • lindaiwagner88
    lindaiwagner88 Posts: 8 Level 2
    I fully accept that we are in a change-over period but it would be so much more helpful if King or whoever is responsible to give more information.  Just to make such radical moves as this last one without warning  is not a good idea.  I play several other KIng Saga games they appear to have made the transition so much more easily and without antagonising their customers.
  • Janet_Mannion
    Janet_Mannion Posts: 19 Level 2
    The changes to the smaller screen is awful . I play on my laptop for a reason and if I wanted graphics like this I would play on my phone. Think many people are feeling the same it strains the eyes. I have been playing for many years but these changes will definitely make me think twice abut playing at all.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?