Farm Heroes Saga Screen Has Shrunk on Laptop (Feedback has been shared with the Studio).

Options

Answers

• BEA24300
    BEA24300 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Oui c'est nul, je ne peux plus jouer tellement c'est petit, j'attends la remise en état ...

• LittleTimmy
    LittleTimmy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Why did you make the play area so tiny? I can't see it.  I'm not playing until you fix it. You have made it impossible to enjoy

I mean seriously, Who the heck thought that was going to be a good idea?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for the tag @Chicken_Slayer👍

@HENDRIX, I'm very sorry you feel this way and rest assured your feedback has been passed on to the team whos testing this new layout. 

I can't promise you any changes will be made but I'll get back to you once I've heard back from the team.

Just curious, do you happen to have a Windows 10?
  • cherub56
    cherub56 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I am playing on a Dell Desktop and still not working properly!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @cherub56 and welcome to the community. 
    I take it you mean the game isn't working properly and not you or your pc? :D Sorry couldn't resist. 
    Do you have windows 10 on it? Could you download the app from the windows store and try that? 
    If not, could you tell us what is happening with your game so we can make sure its related and not a different issue please :) 
  • cherub56
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if I function properly... =) I was wrong - I HAD a Dell....I now have a Lenovo and I have Windows 8.1.  I play it thru Facebook and have been for a very long time.  The screen has shrunk to very small....
  • cherub56
    Options
    If they let the game at its current size I will no longer play the game.  It's not fun anymore when you have to struggle to see it....
  • FrankH
    FrankH Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem, suddenly since yesterday. A very small screen, almost impossible to play.  I thought it had to do with a Windows 10 update I did, but as more users are having the same problem.....
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Its ok @cherub56 its nothing wrong, they are testing. Its not a popular test though, so fingers crossed they change back!

@FrankH its not an issue, its a test, so if you don't like it, you can say and feedback is getting passed back to the studio by the CM. Welcome to the community though :) 
  • LittleTimmy
    LittleTimmy Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Tried to play this morning, and the new setup has a playing area so small I can barely see it.   Who thought that would be a good idea? Did you think the game was too fun, so you wanted to make it less enjoyable? Why? Why would you do that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?