Farm Heroes Saga Screen Has Shrunk on Laptop (Feedback has been shared with the Studio).

Options

Answers

• Claudia_ÆFan
    Claudia_ÆFan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hello, how come I've had the phone version of Farm Heroes Saga on my computer for several weeks now and no longer the version I've always had? And why is it also taking a long time for the game to start? 
  • eliasflores
    eliasflores Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Escribe tu comentario
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    @Eggcracker I play with the sounds not the music ;)
    It sounds like I have it on mute and I like the little sounds the crops make, especially when they shuffle and go whooooooaaaaa :D 
    I relented and tried a few games with sounds, those sheep deserve to be marooned  ;)
  • quitolas
    quitolas Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    hola karapajaca, según nuestros amigos aquí cumunidade me dijo, el flash player ya no estará en el juego a partir de enero de 2020, por lo que no vale la pena renovarlo, en mi caso, el juego mismo se actualizó y ahora es un poco diferente pero funciona, solo está cambiando y, a veces, tiene errores. Espero haber sido de ayuda ... un abrazo
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @quitolas and @karapajaca all comments are appreciated, but they must be in English please. Its in the house rules :)
    @karapajaca you have been moved from the flash version as flash is ending so the game has to change. As far as I know if your facebook is in your own language, so should the game be :)
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hello!
    Long time player (Facebook Gameroom on Windows 10), first-time poster.
    Feedback: The new update makes the playboard tooooo small. It is uncomfortable to play at this size.
    Welcome to the community!
    The CM will tell you that king don't support gameroom...I am not totally sure why, but she has to keep reminding me that too 🤣🤣 but it looks the same on facebook anyway. Thank you for coming to give us your feedback :) Did you know there is a windows 10 app in the microsoft store? And its as it should be, no titchy screens :D   
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    nanalanab said:
    This is ridiculous - it is too small!  Are you forcing us all to accept cell phone sized screens?  It will not work for me!
    Hi welcome to the community. The studio are aiming for a compromise rather than a force, the feedback is not ...positive and they are usually pretty good at listening. They will need time to gather all feedback though :) 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,852 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Karen-36 and @PBrooks Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

King studio has made this change as many players were complaining that the screen is too big, blurry and fuzzy!!  They brought this change because they heard our feedback.  The Studio team is only trying to please their players (us) and bringing changes. 

They will listen to the feedback to this change too!  Here is the main thread where all the players are posting their feedback about the shrunk screen  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/268340/farm-heroes-saga-screen-has-shrunk-on-laptop-feedback-has-been-shared-with-the-studio/p1 

Please go to that link and post your comments as this thread will be closed now! 

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • bluemoon1
    bluemoon1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Please please put this game back to its proper size i have problems with my eyes at the best of times and this game is getting smaller and smaller as others have said sort it please or you wont have anybody left to play it
  • wistfulee
    wistfulee Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    No need to read further, this "fix" is not making many people happy, myself included. I will check back in a couple of more times in the next few weeks to see if it's become a size I don't have to squint to play, & if not oh well, there are lots of other match games 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?