Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Thanks for the tag @Chicken_Slayer

Feedback has been passed on to the Studio and I have a specific thread for feedbacks here which I'll be updating as soon as I know more 😉

Thanks for your patience guys 🙂

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,224 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @Lone_Pedersen that is because your 3 bought ones have vanished and when you log on, you have earned your free shovel. I hate it when that happens. Do you play on windows 10? It might be worth trying on the app itself available in windows store. 
    @QueenB have there been any other complaints about this? Mine seems to have righted itself. 
  • Lone_Pedersen
    Lone_Pedersen Posts: 2 Newbie
    @Lone_Pedersen that is because your 3 bought ones have vanished and when you log on, you have earned your free shovel. I hate it when that happens. Do you play on windows 10? It might be worth trying on the app itself available in windows store. 
    @QueenB have there been any other complaints about this? Mine seems to have righted itself. 

Chicken_Slayer  I have Win 8.1 playing on Facebook, so that's not an option - and the problem with the disappearing shovels has never been there before in the flash version; if I then had bought 3 shovels before I logged off and went to bed, they would still be there in the morning .... So if I buy other boosters they will disappear too? :-/ 

• BCDiggers
    BCDiggers Posts: 3 Newbie
    can't play the game because the screen has shrunk way too small. Please fix this problem
  • Lady_Choo

Chicken_Slayer  I have Win 8.1 playing on Facebook, so that's not an option - and the problem with the disappearing shovels has never been there before in the flash version; if I then had bought 3 shovels before I logged off and went to bed, they would still be there in the morning .... So if I buy other boosters they will disappear too? :-/ 

Hi Lone, no it shouldn't happen, don't worry, @QueenB will make sure the studio know. You have tried all the troubleshooting haven;t you? Clearing cache, cookies etc. 
  • JustGayle
    JustGayle Posts: 4 Newbie
    My game likes to think I am a new player every morning and gives me all the tips and takes away my extra boosters too, however yesterday ( or was it this morning) they came back. I used my 5 lives left the game , came back to it 15 mins later and it gave me all the instructions again and took my boosters, just waiting now to see if they return again,
  • cerry
    cerry Posts: 2 Newbie
    Riscontro gli stessi problemi di quanti sono scritti prima di me, booster che scompare ecc, ma il peggiore è essere bloccato allo sbarramento da oltre 5 giorni, il conteggio del tempo non svolto. Nemmeno le richieste di aiuto agli amici. Spero che questi bug siano risolti altrimenti dovrò abbandonare il gioco.

• Lady_Choo
    JustGayle said:
    My game likes to think I am a new player every morning and gives me all the tips and takes away my extra boosters too, however yesterday ( or was it this morning) they came back. I used my 5 lives left the game , came back to it 15 mins later and it gave me all the instructions again and took my boosters, just waiting now to see if they return again,
    They should only go if you are clearing the cookies every time you close your browser. Then it registers you as a new player which is irritating. So if you are, its a good idea not to. It might be set in your browser without you realising. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @cerry and welcome to the community. We need you to post in English please so that we can all understand you :) 
  • cerry
    cerry Posts: 2 Newbie

I encounter the same problems as those who wrote before me, the bonuses that disappear at every closure of the game and therefore are completely non-existent, but the worst is being blocked at the dam for over 5 days, the time count does not flow. Not even requests for help from friends. I hope these bugs are fixed otherwise I will have to quit the game. Forgive my approximate English :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?