Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Suggestion: User Id

Options
piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
I see in the community that sometimes players are asked for the user id. Now I don´t know if it the same in all devices.

In my mobile I must log out and then click on the king symbol to see the user id. My suggestion are that the user id are placed inside the game so you can see it when your are logged in.

In my mobile I have a wheel up to the left. If I click on that I have a button "my profile". click on that and I come to my acount. It should be possible to put the user id in there. Much easier to find for user.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    If you're taking about Farm Heroes Saga, then you should be able to find your User ID even if you're not logged in.

When you select the cogwheel, you select the blue button "My Profile" and then just double click on the Kingdom logo on top of the pop:

Give it a try and see if that works :) 
  • piaandersson
    Options
    @QueenB That have been some missunderstanding both from my side and yours. And this one I´m not sure how to put it.

Your second picture shows when your logged out. I wanted to be able to see it when I´m logged in. 

I read your thread (when I reported a problem) that you linked to then, how to find the user id and that one I now know that I have missunderstood.
    In that thread you show for facebook, but I thougt that I should do the same.
    The picture shows that you should click on the disconnect button. For me that means that I need to log out. And then it shows to hit the king symbol. 

So I logged out and got the (second) picture you show here. Since I didn´t have/saw the big king symbol i clicked on the king symbol on top. (And I just got a guestacount,)

Now I have looked in my game. I went to the wheel and hit my profile to look where I think that the user id could be placed. And there are a king symbol on top. When I hit that one I get my user id. So the user id already inside. I just didn´t understand that.

Maybe you can update that thread how to find user id with some new pictures and that show how it looks for us that don´t use facebook. Maybe thats more players then me that missunderstand.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    This is a valid point @piaandersson!

I'll update the User ID post to avoid confusion 😉
  • piaandersson
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @QueenB Thanks.

Yes that part to disconnect can probably confuse more then me. When english not the first language and not use to that the game looks different on different devices.

So here when I look back I probably just thougt that it was old pictures. How it looks earlier. Not all that updates guides when there are changes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?