Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

About The Special Round

Options
sdmndfghkamcr
sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
I hate The Special Round . As long as it appeared in levels ,those levels could not be passed so that I could not get the boosters . If you don't want to give those boosters for free . ABOLISH THIS EVENT.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    一氧化二氫 Hope you are having a nice Friday :) 

I am very sorry to say that I am not very clear on your question!!  Can you please explain a bit more about the "Special Round" you are mentioning above?

Is it a "Special Event" like Chicken Coop or Thanksgiving Event, etc., or is it something else? 

If the issue is about these special events, what is happening?  If you can give me more details, I can try to suggest anything!

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • sdmndfghkamcr
    Options
    You didn't understand what I talking about? Here is the screen shot of the event . Hope it is helpful for you to know what I said.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    一氧化二氫 Thank you very much for replying back and also for the screenshot :+1: 

I did/do not have this event in my game, that was the reason I have no clue about it 
    :o:o   Only special event I have right now in the game is "Cropsie Garden Grove!!

The screenshot part is very clear for me -- If you win that level, you will be able to open a gift box for the each star you gain -- 1 star gets the first gift and 3 stars give you the big gift box with more rewards!!  

Although. I am not clear on the "Special Round" part!!  Can you please tell me whether we have to pass a "Special level" they created for this round OR is it the regular level from our game?

After reading your question few times, I am thinking this something similar to "Treasure Round" that appears in Bubble Witch 3 game!!  But for that, we will have beat our regular game levels itself!!  In that game, this round appears when I have lost a level a number of times...  sometimes, I do pass the level and sometimes I don't!!  Also, I don't have a choice of using pre-game booster and also do not receive the free 3 moves!!  

Does this "Special Round" works the same way or is it different? 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options
    @PummyRaj It sounds that it could be like that one you have in bubble witch. 

For me that one turns up when I am stuck on a level, which it´s odd. That you be offering gifts/rewards when you have trouble do the level. Must of the time I don´t get it, just because I´m having trouble whit the level. So I don´t understand why it comes up when you probably wan´t be able to get it. I think it before could turn up before you started a new level but now it´s always when I have trouble doing a level. 

But for me I haven´t notice that I can´t chose boosters. When you write 3 moves, do you have the opiton to see ads and get 3 moves. I don´t have that so can´t say if you can use that one or not on farm hero.

If you finish the level whit one star you get one of the gifts. If you finish whit 2 you get two. And if you finish whit 3 you get all 3. If you get them they open automatic. And so far it have always only had boosters in them.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @piaandersson :) 

Yes! When I have mentioned about "pre-game booster" and "the extra moves" -- those are the options I am receiving with the feature - Watching an Ad!  But for some reason, both of those do not work at that time, when I receive the "Treasure Round"!!  I will stop talking about Bubble Witch now, as it might increase the confusion =)

SO, coming back to our favorite Farm Game, I am really glad that this feature is introduced :+1: 

If that "Special Round" appears when we are stuck in a hard level, I would think, it is an extra bonus for us... if we win the level, that is great as we will win some extra boosters AND if we do not win , that is fine too...  because, we have been struggling on that level anyway!!  We will pass that level also after few more (or 50 more trials) :D     

一氧化二氫 :)  What do you say?
  • sdmndfghkamcr
    Options
    @PummyRaj Maybe you didn't understand about the event fully because it hasn't in your game . In my opinion ,  it was designed to fool us because the levels with the event appeared would get less score than any other ones! In my "eyes" the event has better to be disappeared and stop fooling anyone who play Farm Heroes saga.

• PummyRaj
    Options
    一氧化二氫

I will pass on your feed-back to the Farm Community Team! 

The Farm Team is very good and they take each feedback seriously and try to give their best for us.  So, may be they will remove this feature in future!!  But, please be aware that just one single feed-back won't help to change it immediately!!  

@QueenB, any thoughts from your side?  Thank you :) 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks, @PummyRaj and thank you @一氧化二氫 for the feedback. 

I'll pass this on but I can't guaranty you that the team will remove this feature and in the meantime, you do not have to do anything out of the ordinary except keep playing the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?