A new "tractor booster" on Farm Heroes 🚜🙌

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I'm starting to feel like I'm not going to make it this time. What about the egg booster that breaks all the eggs? I've never had it. Can only be bought with gold bars that I don't have. Since there are no gold bars in this saga. When will this booster be unlocked? Is there only from 2000, right? I'm still far from it.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    I just used a tractor and it doesn't open eggs and cobwebs away. That's a lie!!! Only fruits !!! Through false statements, you lose hard-working boosters. Many thanks too !!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,557 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hey @Spinnifix nobody lies. It is either the information given was incorrect or its not working properly.

I think you have the original tractor in this case though and that is why only fruits. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    No matter how many times I send ‘ask for help’ to destroy the roadblock, still I can’t move forward and still I have to wait for few more days until I can moving on, I guess I’m done with Farm Heroes, it was fun for few months but now it end of the road for me 😕
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,025 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @mysticalmysty The roadblock has been since the beginning and that is around 6 year, so nothing new.

If you do a rancid level whit enough stars you get the key from rancid and he opens the roadblock. If you don´t get the key you have the choice that in your picture. Ask friends or buy or just wait.
    The first rancid levels are must of the time easy to do and you get the key, but then it´s getting harder to get the key.

There are a couple exeption. When the coo coo challenge (not sure thats the right name) are. It will open the roadblock when you came there. And I think, but not sure how it works, when/if you have the episode race, it seems to open the roadblock when you finish the episode. But you can have to play a level that you already have played. So if you have episode race in your game replay a level and see if it´s open.

You say that you have sent "ask for help". But then it´s up to your friends if they send help to you. If they do send the questionmarks in the roadblock will get an avatar. And you will need all three questionmarks to change.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @piaandersson I wish I knew from the beginning that there’ll be a team-tag roadblock challenge like this, I’m just not a big fan of tag- team challenge let along asking others to help me for lives and such, this games is just not for me, but thank you for clarifying for me tho 🤗
  • SharonJane
    SharonJane Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    How do I buy gold bars with beans? When I click on the bars to buy from the beans, it goes to the screen to buy gold bars with cash?? 😣
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    The egg cracker can be won in events, but I haven't won any in quite a while.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Rancid

I only have the green symbol of the egg. But nothing can do with it. All the time where I play it, only the picture was there. Not more!!! It would be nice if you could get it right and use it!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Chicken_Slayer

I had the tractor with new on it. Played it and used it and it only took away fruit. So what was said is a lie. Otherwise I would not write it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?