Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• sakura71
    sakura71 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hi! I am Playing on a PC and the last time was ten days ago.
    Thank you!
  • Mmmkingfan
    Mmmkingfan Posts: 41 Level 2
    The booster I use the least during game play would be the cleaner. The boosters you can choose before the level starts aren’t awarded often so aren’t typically used but I did like using the 3 tractors.

My favorite booster would be the +1 and cat combo. 

The boosters that I would like to see in the future would be...something to switch positions of crops next to each other (like the switch hand on candy crush), water/plant all seeds on playing field (grass/ hay)
  • exdown
    exdown Posts: 3 Newbie
    i'm with unlimited boosters must be a ''bug '' is not fun play the game like this knowing the you are going to win easy all the time 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,001 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hey @exdown and welcome to the community!
    I can understand that. You haven't clicked on any inks or anyone else uses your device? Which device are you playing on?
  • Momx5
    Momx5 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I use all of the boosters.  They are an integral part of the game.  My problem is...make more of them available in the quests.  i think for the past month, all that has been available is the beans.  We need to be able to earn more, not just buy them.  PLEASE put them back in the quests.  Just earning beans isn't any fun, especially since you can hardly do anything with them.  If all you are going to give out are beans, let us at least purchase more boosters with them, other than the shovels.  I've been playing for 6 years, am at the last levels of the game, and I'm about done with this game.  Having a million beans and nothing to do with them is boring.  GET THE BOOSTERS BACK IN THE QUESTS PLEASE!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi @Momx5
    I get boosters all the time in the Quests. So they are still there.
  • saresare
    saresare Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    QueenB said:

Hey Farm Heroes 😃

Your opinion matters to us. To make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback on Boosters. 

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference 😉 

We want to know what boosters you use and find useful, which boosters you do not find useful and why? What kind of boosters would you like to see in the game? 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,001 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Thats interesting too @Rancid and @Momx5 as I know what you mean about beans. I have played since the beginning too and have over 6 million I believe. But you are the only person I have heard complain about getting beans. Everybody else is grumbling about not getting any. I wonder if they are trialling something to make it fairer. 
    Its about balance. We have a lot. But I know many others including gold buyers who are on the highest levels complaining about having no beans. We clearly know how to save ours. 

Fun fact when the game first started for those that don't know, you didn't get sent beans. You earned them by passing a level like you do now, but you could replay the level over and over as many times as you want to earn more. So you played the easy 3 stars levels. Again. And again. And again. 
    That cost me a lot of football cards in bribes for my son to earn beans while I was busy doing chores. 
  • beateadamczak1978
    beateadamczak1978 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Würde mich freuen auf eine Schatzsuche

• beateadamczak1978
    beateadamczak1978 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Bekomm keine Events mehr

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?