We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

"Something went wrong. Please reload" keeps coming up. (Reported to the Studio)!

12346Β»

Answers

• ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 72 Level 2
    tmjones said:
    Since September 2019 I have not been able to play the game from the Gameroom app. I am using my laptop. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? ive reported this before, with no response. I need answers.
    i was told gameroom is "incompatible" with this one game....I've been away from this game since two days before halloween of '19...its irritating.
  • tmjones
    tmjones Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hmmmmm.... πŸ€”πŸ€” Why all of a sudden now. Never had an issue until then
  • ebee8472
    tmjones said:
    Hmmmmm.... πŸ€”πŸ€” Why all of a sudden now. Never had an issue until then
    dunno, i was on level 1300 something....just beat a stage, then it all goes to cr....well you know
  • ebee8472

wow, for once something good happened: i loaded this game just for giggles on new computer, and didn't find that annoying error message, was able to play last level a few times....just miss the older layout, everything looks smaller.

• lokillo086
    lokillo086 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi, this happens to me at level 2189, don't let me play it

• Alan1962
    Alan1962 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi 1st post, probem on Level 1168 message ( something went wrong, please reload ) replayed level 1167 no problem.
    playing on windows 7, used 2 browsers - IE11 & firefox, tried brothers windows 7 still same problem.
    Contacted support twice never got back in touch

• ebee8472
    Alan1962 said:
    Hi 1st post, probem on Level 1168 message ( something went wrong, please reload ) replayed level 1167 no problem.
    playing on windows 7, used 2 browsers - IE11 & firefox, tried brothers windows 7 still same problem.
    Contacted support twice never got back in touch

my game actually started working a couple weeks ago, been playing alot more. I think its the shockwave add-on that went away that screwed it up. still prefer the older version (use the cat power up, and you have to confirm it, old one didn't have a confirm button)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?