Hatching eggs

Options
Mrshughes
Mrshughes Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone

I'm new here so not really sure if i'm in the right place or not 🀞 sorry if i'm not. I've been trying to find the answer to this for months (to no avail) but i was wondering if someone could tell me why on levels with chickens, why some eggs automatically crack open after the chicken lays them and others not?

Thanks in advance and thank you for having me here 😁

Emma xx

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You are right here. I have it in the game too and never cared about it. I think everything is programmed this way. The one rise immediately and you have to do the other. It will be easier.

I give you the superstar cvon Farm Heros and I can explain it to you better.

Good Luckβ™₯☺

@Rancid & @wafercookieflippers

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

Hi @Mrshughes !

Welcome to our friendly Community! I am so glad you are here!

This is a fantastic question. I have wondered the same thing myself. Prior to your question, I have tried testing to see if more cropsies in a match make a Chicken lay a hatched egg, a cascade makes them lay a hatched egg, or a shovel/tractor makes Them lay a hatched egg. I can’t get them to do it when I want them to.

Unfortunately, therefore, my answer is β€œI don’t know.” It may be the way the game is programmed, as @Spinnifix mentioned (thank you for the tag, πŸ€—).

@Rancid may have an answer, but I will also tag my other superstars @Chicken_Slayer and @PummyRaj. I would love to know if there is an answer.

we will speak soon!

β™₯️🐳

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Mrshughes and welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately I have been absent from the forums for over six months now and I have only seen this now. I have completed every level in the game, so I can confidently say that it appears that some levels are programmed to do it more often than others. Some levels will do it with every egg that is laid. Some levels will never do it and some are hit and miss. Mind you, this is merely my opinion, as I have nothing to do with creating any of the levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?