๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

What is "param to has too many elements" error???

Options
Coreena_Lilly
Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

When sending or asking for lives, as in, "send to all" or "ask all" it's coming up with this error,

param to has too many elements. (copied from actual error message)

I have to "unselect all" and send or ask 1 person at a time.

This has just started to happen over the last coupe of days. While playing on FaceBook, or in FB Gameroom and the one from the Microsoft Store.

I posted this error to Farm Heros Saga group and it seems I am not the only one having an issue.

I will attach a screenshot of the error.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @tiotiote Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am very sorry to hear that you have been having the "Param" issue in your game!

Another player also has reported about the same, and I have suggested them to contact the Facebook Support Can you also please try to do that from your side? And here is the thread for your reference ---> Issue with "Param" error

I have also escalated this issue to our Farm Community In-charge, so that King team can to talk to the Facebook people. Hopefully, the issue gets better soon.

I will get back to you if our Farm In-charge needs any information like your ID number etc., For now no other info is needed ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

And with regards to the events -- I could not figure out whether you have Windows 10 or not in your PC! If you do, please download the game through Microsoft Store and the events are available on that platform. It is only the browsers, that we do not see the "special events". Hopefully, we will receive other special events also, just like the "Honey Harvest" feature!

Please post back if you have further questions or need clarifications.

Thank you for posting about the issue. Hopefully, King will be able to resolve the issue through Facebook!

Have a Farmtastic Day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

P.S: Since you have posted about the "Param" issue, that is already existing in another thread, this post will be merged with the above one (the link I have posted in Green Fonts).

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello again @totiotto Hope you are having a nice day ๐Ÿค—

Is the "Param" issue was taken care by the Facebook team? Or is that box still popping up when you are trying to send lives?

If you are seeing that pop-up, our Farm Heroes Community In-charge would like to know a detail....

Do you remember to how many people you are sending lives to (approximately)? It does not have to accurate...

Talk to you soon! Have Farmtastic Day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

ยซ13

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Coreena_Lilly Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

It looks like the issue is with the Facebook! I have just tried on King.Com and did not receive any of such messages!

So, I am thinking the fix might have to come from Facebook Support! Is there a way for the "Group Admins" to contact Facebook Support team and inform about this glitch?

Since it is the weekend, I cannot inquire any of the Community In-charge team until Monday! So, it is best to contact the FB Support to resolve it soon! Or we just have to keep clicking on the X and ignore that pop-up message!

Sorry for not being much of a help! But, just wanted to share my thoughts with you and do not leave you un-answered, and make you think that nobody cared.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj Coreena_lilly writes that one are from microsoft store. It is the first one. I guess that must be the win 10 app she means. I donยดt know how using the windows 10 apps works if you have facebook account there or not. But you donยดt have the facebook symbol on the first one.

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello dear Pia ๐Ÿค—

On Windows 10, It is just the same way as in our Mobiles. Only difference is screen is big and we won't have a single Ad -- before and/or after the playing the level.

Let me check my game by logging in through Facebook ๐Ÿ™‚

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3
    Options

Yes, the first one is from the Microsoft Store, that was installed on my laptop when I purchased it almost 1 year ago.

It is having the same problem. There are a few people now n the group that are having this problem.

I will "report to FB support" & ask is group admin can also do the same.

I have been experimenting with all 3 play locations to see how many lives I can send at once & ask for.

I'll be keeping notes to see.

But if this Community Support & King can help out that would be great. Waiting until Monday is fine.

Thank you all for your help.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

If you have a problem connecting your game to the Internet by not connecting it to Facebook, cancel the synchronization and then reactivate it from the Facebook application, delete the temporary storage memory and internal data for the game, register with your email or delete and reinstall the game, but you must have an email associated with the game to protect Progress If your problem still exists, send your complaint to the Uncle Center through your game

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi there Coreena and good day to you.

I've tried searching the web outside this Community for an answer but I can't get an actual result. However, please try to select a few friends that you wish to send request to instead of selecting all. It's something to do with the Bot code in Facebook that is unable to process your requests due to many elements (i.e. too many friends?) to load.

Nevertheless, please report your issue to FB so they can provide you some answer. Meantime, do select a few friends in batches to send requests instead of selecting all.

Please do not reinstall your game unless it crashed or something serious happen to your device that renders factory setting as you may lost all your boosters because they are stored locally on the hardware i.e. device and not game server.

Let me know if the above works and if you need further assistance.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Coreena_Lilly ๐Ÿค— Hope you had a great weekend!

Did you and/or your Group Admin, heard back from the Facebook Support people? What did they say? Was the "Param" issue taken care by the Facebook team?

Would you need me to escalate this issue to the Farm In-charge team?

Please let me know and I can follow accordingly ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

That is usually caused by Facebook and usually by the tokens allowing for connection, not being accepted. It usually sorts itself out after being reported. @PummyRaj if you haven't already, let @QueenB know as King will need to contact Facebook. They listen more to the companies rather than the players. I have had this quite a few times in the past.

• tiotiote
    tiotiote Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options
  • tiotiote
    tiotiote Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

My computer is up to date and what a shame not to have the events on PC

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?