🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

No Reward after completing quest in Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Options

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,764 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello Mark!

Now I came into the game and could pick up my reward and then again no internet connection. This is the 4th time. Slowly it pisses one on. Sorry !!

Greeting Peggy

The PC does not show ID number - game !!! My nephew had told me that.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Another belief altogether 5 times. With Internet connection problems !!!
  • suebidoo
    suebidoo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I have checked through my old emails & the 1st reply I received from support for the same issue regarding no rewards from quests was on 14th March ! Surely as so many others have the same problem it's a definite glitch which needs to be resolved.
  • suebidoo
    suebidoo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I must be losing the plot lol , no idea where I found my original ID before but I have just scrolled to bottom of game past a new game advertised & clicked on find my ID. The number is much shorter , so hopefully my ID is 1081907596. Hopefully this helps Spinnifix !
  • cindylouwho1024
    cindylouwho1024 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I never receive the rewards after completing the quests while working on my computer. I use Firefox and I do have an internet connection. It says I received them. Once was a watering can which they did finally send me. I have should have also received 100 gloves, 2 gloves and then another 100 gloves today. I have also missed my coins but I don't remember how many I was supposed to get.
  • dianedodgin
    dianedodgin Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    MarkHawk:

Here is my Player ID: 1002825605 that I submitted on March 25th.  I'm still having the same problem with not receiving the rewards a month later.  How long before this problem gets fixed???

Thank you,
    Diane Dodgin
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @suebidoo

Thank you for your help. It just does not bring me anything. I am not a PC expert. But I have my nephew of the PC searched for the ID number. He did not find her and told me PC does not show it. He has a lot of idea about the PC and also programs pages himself. I can only take the pictures. Because pictures say everything. The technicians can access my account and see everything. That's up to the technicians. I can not do anything myself.

Greeting Peggy from Germany

• Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Mark!

I do not want to annoy, it's just me. I can just send the evidence as pictures. Therefore, please understand! That's the sixth time.

Greeting Peggy + Have a nice day

Keine Internet - Verbindung !!!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    That is already the 7x. I already had the watering can and the blue glove. That's extra. That's fine. Only see pictures !!!

Greeting Peggy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?