🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Not receiving quest rewards - Reported to the Studio! (This is now Fixed)!

Options

Answers

• rustyfrog
    rustyfrog Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Queen B - thanks for keeping us updated. Yes it is frustrating for us, but it also must be frustrating for you when there is no timeline for a fix.
    One thing you havent commented on is the 'watch a video ad for rewards'
    My wife and I both play on separate tablets.
    She has videos and is awarded lives and goodies, I never even see one.
    Would you please comment?

• acollins2019
    acollins2019 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Finally fixed but what about all the rewards that didn’t get credited?
  • amore004
    amore004 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Thank You @QueenB for keeping us updated. I am happy to get quest rewards again. Pass along a thank to the Studio for getting this fixed. Maybe they can add a few extra rewards for all we have missed  in the last month. 

Have a great day!
  • 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
    Options
    The funny thing is I could watch videos before a level to get a watering can, but then when I would want to watch a video to get 3 extra moves it would tell me I wasn't connected to the internet, but I was.  I'm hoping this was fixed along with not receiving the quest rewards.
  • yejiflavor
    yejiflavor Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Hi @Macy-2!

I've just received the information that Apple devices will be fixed by tomorrow as the studio is still waiting for iTunes to approve the release. 

Thanks for your patience :)   
    Hey for iphone is still not fixed. Please fix this issue
  • Ladey_B
    Ladey_B Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    @Cheyenne_Wells Ive had the same issue--Im owed hundreds of coins from country show tiers, none of which are being received.  The developers dont seem to care to address or fix the issue!
  • yejiflavor
    Options
    Hello,
    i can receive the rewards but now my reward is not loading and not uploading. I won multiple games with three stars but it wont update the reward and once i receive it, new quests wont show up
  • Juanpe
    Juanpe Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Before the problem about not receiving the quest awards, I used to get some extra rewards after watching a video. The problem with the rewards seem to have been fixed, but I have not received any video viewing with more rewards... What has happened? The company has apparently fixed a problem and deactivated a previous function? Are you kidding us or what?
  • yejiflavor
    Options
    Helllo

my rewards are not updating even when i satisfy the condition and new quests are not loading either
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @yejiflavor, which device are you playing on and do you know which game app version you have installed?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?