Does anyone know please if/when this game will be available through the Windows 10 store? Thank you.

MadhouseMadhouse Posts: 11 Level 2

Does anyone know please if/when this game will be available through the Windows 10 store? Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 2,171 Game Expert
    edited August 11

Hi there @Madhouse and good day to you.

Since the game is not available in Win10 apps as mentioned above, you may continue playing it through your FB account in PC or other devices.

You may also download Facebook Gameroom, *Edited by CM: Against House Rules* I haven't download this app yet but I hope it has all the King's game there. You may want to check it out!

Google search Facebook Gameroom and start downloading. Let us know if it helps and if you still need other assistance.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.😉

New here and wondering What is this Community about - let's get started! 🤔

Having language barrier? Join our international corner for German, French and Spanish speakers 🌏️

Got issues with your games? Let us help you! You may also get info from HELP CENTER, get some insights from other community members in the Support section or contact Player Support team.

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 1,743 Community Manager

Hello @wykoon !

I know you meant well, but it's not allowed to make campaign about stuff outside King Games or to send our players to links outside the Community. And that's the reason why I edited part of your post. 😉

Candy Crush Soda - Celebrate Level 5000 with us! 🥳

🏆Win Gold Bars in our 5 Competitions HERE 🏆
    🥇Claim the exclusive Community 5000 Level badge  HERE!  🥇

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • wykoonwykoon Posts: 2,171 Game Expert

Hi there @LadyRaffie noted and thank you for your understanding 🤗❤️

New here and wondering What is this Community about - let's get started! 🤔

Having language barrier? Join our international corner for German, French and Spanish speakers 🌏️

Got issues with your games? Let us help you! You may also get info from HELP CENTER, get some insights from other community members in the Support section or contact Player Support team.

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game