🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Rewards

Options
piper448
piper448 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Support

My wife and I have been playing Farm heroes super saga for years and I never get rewarded with Free gold Bars Yet my wife does. I hardly ever get rewards of any kind apart from being offered a watering can at the start of each game and the odd glove and yet my wife gets loads. I tried deleting the app yesterday and reinstalled it and now I have lost over 70 watering cans that I had accumulated. Can anyone help?

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@piper448 Hi and welcome, The free gold bar is as bonus feature and not available to everyone, the features are given to groups of randomly selected people. So it just meant you were not in that group at present but could also be in the future.

In the case of mobile devices your boosters are stored on the device itself so if your game or device crashes or you reinstall or change devices the boosters are lost and unrecoverable, unless you had any purchased boosters then you can contact customer support from your game and they should help you with this

Thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Unfortunately, if you uninstall you will lose your boosters. I could only help you if you bought it. It is like this with the gold bars: There is a new function for testing. Of the Gold bar is forged until it is finished, then you can pick it up. Not every player supports this function. Because there are random and selected groups of players. I hope that answers your question!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! 😔

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Missing items" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@piper448 Hi and welcome, The free gold bar is as bonus feature and not available to everyone, the features are given to groups of randomly selected people. So it just meant you were not in that group at present but could also be in the future.

In the case of mobile devices your boosters are stored on the device itself so if your game or device crashes or you reinstall or change devices the boosters are lost and unrecoverable, unless you had any purchased boosters then you can contact customer support from your game and they should help you with this

Thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Unfortunately, if you uninstall you will lose your boosters. I could only help you if you bought it. It is like this with the gold bars: There is a new function for testing. Of the Gold bar is forged until it is finished, then you can pick it up. Not every player supports this function. Because there are random and selected groups of players. I hope that answers your question!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! 😔

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Missing items" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?