Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
One ice away from completing level 2153, and I am not seeing it. I took a screenshot - am I the only one not seeing it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
and the people
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
Can you please clear the cache and restart the app? Maybe the bug is fixed !!
Good luck
Hi @casprrr!
We've checked this level on the latest game app version 1.44.2 we don't have this issue. Can you make sure you have the latest game app version installed and see if that helps?
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Thank you for your feedback! 😊
I will asking Community Team checking this level first. 😉
If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊
Have a nice and safety day! 😊