๐Ÿ”ฅ Super Hot Right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Celebrate Pride Season with Farm Heroes Saga! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐Ÿ…๐ŸŒˆ Pride Season thread - claim your badge!
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Win Superfruits in FHS in this contest!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿ™ Give Thanks ๐Ÿ™

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,699 Friends Moderator
    Options

I am thankful for:

(a)ย Fidget and Biscuit -- I love those characters;

(b)ย my incredible family -- husband, children, grandchildren -- and my sister;

(c)ย the friends I have made as part of this Community, virtually and around the world.

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,882 Level 5
    Options

I am thankful for

a) A game that is cute and has an excellent mod.

b) My family and my friends.

c) Every season of the year and the opportunity to enjoy all of them as the years go by

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

1.In the game: it is a nice and calm game. That doesn't stress anyone. 2.that I am different and have changed from a gray mouse to a beautiful butterfly. Not from looks, no: my self-confidence has grown. 3. that we still have peace in Germany.๐Ÿ•Š

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,469 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj thanks for this fun contest. @Snow_Rider thanks for the badge

1- I'm thankful for all of the wonderful farmers in FHSS-. I'm also thankful for contests that provide badges in FHSS-

2. Today, right at this moment, I'm having a hard time being thankful. But I'm always thankful for my life and my family and friends.

3. The world seems like a scary place right now with all of the wars and conflicts. I am thankful that people are becoming more aware of how we need to make changes to save our planet. And I am thankful that my dear friend who lives in the opposite side of the world from me,@ElenaVorona is safe

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,082 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj

I am so thankful in learning how to play FHSS because at the beginning I was not doing well!

I am so thankful for my family and friends and very grateful for having my husband

I am so thankful for the beauty that God gave us

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,346 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj

1. I am thankful for Fhss game events and contest for earning boosters

2.I am thankful for my family and Friends.

3.I am thankful for beauty of nature this world..

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 8,185 Level 5
    Options

I'm thankful for :

1. All the fun from playing FHSS.

2. My family, all friends and this community.

3. That I still able to wake up every morning to see another day. ๐Ÿ

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 8,185 Level 5
    Options

Oh... I almost forgot and I'm thankful for this lovely (300th) badge @PummyRaj and @Snow_Rider ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’•

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,089 Level 5
    Options

Hi

1. I am thankful that I can still participate playing this game. The wonderful graphics that are displayed, and for our mod @PummyRaj

2 Thankful that I wakeup each morning, and in pretty good health. I am so grateful that my sdult daughter still wants to spend time with me.

3. Thankful for all the beautiful things that surround us everyday.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj I'm thankful for everything being created.

A) I'm thankful that this game is cute and we have a nice mod like you @PummyRaj. I'm thankful that the game developers and designers have making this game so cute and beautiful and let me to play this game for free without any fee to charge.

B) I'm thankful for having nice parents who willing to take care of me and won't leave me alone when I sick. Although my sickness is not cure, they still willing to take care of me. I'm thankful for their patience on me.

C) I'm thankful for this world that provide me shelter and food. I really thankful that I'm born in Malaysia that have so much variety of food and fruit. I thankful that I'm like to eat the King fruit: Durian and still managed to buy it although it's very expensive.

I feel so happy after thankful for everything ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?