🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

(ENDED) 🙏 Give Thanks 🙏

Comments

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,583 Level 5

I am Thankful @PummyRaj

A) All the fun of a cute game.

B) I am Thankful for my wonderful family and friends who I love very much.

C) I am Thankful for being happy and all the beautiful nature of our planet.

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,910 Level 5

Hi @PummyRaj

(a) I'm thankful for the making graphics innovative and fun

(b) I am thankful for my friends who made the group work, and my family.

(c) I'm thankful for the community in the world, every camaraderie starts with a grateful attitude.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,491 Level 5

Hi @PummyRaj I hope you don't mind, there is another one thing I need to point out here.

I really feel thankful in here being chosen as member of the month-January 2023. I think this is a grace that I don't deserve. I'm not a nice person because I said extreme words in the Crushilicious Team Games on last year. Today I just read back what I have wrote and I know everything is too late after those words spoke out. People get to know I'm a bad person.

But it's still not too late for I knew my mistake now. I feel thankful for able to know my mistake. I feel thankful for the grace received here.

I think that's all. There is still a lot I want to say but I don't want people feel that I'm too many words.

Thank you.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 18,184 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2023

Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread. Please keep it in topic! Check out our House Rules!

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 18,184 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2023

Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread. Please keep it in topic! Check out our House Rules!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,871 Level 3

a: I don't play this game. But I'm grateful that this game exists because it brings pleasure to my friends and other people.

b: I thank my family and my friends for giving me the strength not to give in to circumstances, but to step over my problems and move on.

c: I thank this world for the fact that at any point in time, at any point in history, there have always been and are people in this world who care what happens in this world and what happens to this world. If there were no such people, then over the past few millennia our world would have disappeared several times already. Humanity has already had many attempts to disappear. And only thanks to caring people our world still exists. The people who play the most important role in preserving our world are not presidents or prime ministers. These are ordinary people. It depends only on us (on each of us) whether our world will exist for several more millennia or tomorrow it will cease to exist.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,491 Level 5
    edited November 2023

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,687 Candy Moderator
    Thanks PummyRaj
    I am thankful for
    • (a) the Fun that the Super Farm game ,can accompany me and provide a different game feel
    • (b) I am thankful that my family is happy and healthy.
    • (c) Thankful for peace in the world 🕊️

• KimSilvia
    KimSilvia Posts: 11 Level 2

I am thankful for another day

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2023

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?