🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Trying to get my farm heroes super to sync across devices

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,334 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Levels no longer syncing between devices.

Comments

• Alanpaxo
    Alanpaxo Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I am having exactly the same problem as you describe with the levels not syncing across devices. I play across three different devices and all are on different levels, on one device I have gone as far as doing a full system reset reinstalling all apps and still it starts up at the last level played on that particular device. How is this so?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Alanpaxo Hi and welcome, if this is an android device try clearing the game cache from your app store

See if this resolves your issue

Thank you

• Alanpaxo
    Options

This one has got me completely stumped. All the devices I play on are Android devices, I have cleared the cache on all devices and uninstalled both the game and Facebook so theoretically no previous settings should exist on any device apart from the ones stored in facebook. I have then reinstalled both the game and Facebook, started the game on each device, used my Facebook login to retrieve my progress and hey presto different level progress on each device. Looks like the device with the highest level progress is not saving to Facebook correctly so I have come to the conclusion it could be an issue with Facebook! But how to fix this I haven't a clue.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Alanpaxo Seems like you have done everything, my only question would be when you uninstalled the game and facebook app, . when you restarted did you just try connecting the game first, with out installing facebook. then if issue was resolved then install facebook.

Another query have you sync you facebook to a king account as you may find the king account may hold your levels better

thank you

• Alanpaxo
    Options

Hi Freddy

Yes I tried this without Facebook installed on my second device but it still started on the lower level. So my first device and second device both now appear to be syncing at level 2525 but my third device is on level 2583, is there a way I can get this device to sync my Facebook account with a King account? So all devices start on level 2583?

• Freddy_
    Options

@Alanpaxo Worth a shot and you only need to do on one device but this needs to be done on a PC

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Once your facebook is sync with king it will be across all devices

• Alanpaxo
    Options

I thought about doing this but there is no guarantee that it will sync my farmhero account at the higher level and not the lower level. I was hoping to sort the synchronization issue first but it's looking like the only option at the moment 😉

• Freddy_
    Options

@Alanpaxo Once a king account is sync with Facebook it is across all king games and devices, just the same as you Facebook account, if you check you game ID they will all be the same

• Alanpaxo
    Options

I have used my king account and synced it with Facebook I have logged into the game on both devices using my king account and guess what, the impossible they both start on different levels, 2525 on one device and 2583 on the other device. I am now totally baffled.

• Freddy_
    edited November 2020
    Options

@Alanpaxo That makes two of us, can you check all the game ID's match

Try now deleting Facebook and the game app and only log in with a king account and see if this rectifies it.

Then install Facebook after

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?