๐Ÿ† Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ

COTR Community Team!

Options

Comments

• kileros11
    kileros11 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

D4ST from game here if someone looking for me :)

• GotYourAce
    GotYourAce Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

join my team Feed Me More

I won season 1 with one teamate

now I intend to monitor all teamates so u win with me season2

• Adrenaline
    Adrenaline Posts: 338 Level 3
    Options

Here's the list of all the current members in the Team!

Everyone who's in the list, just reply "here!" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

• Tobฦy
    Tobฦy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello Adrenaline ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

I'm on the list on the 2nd place ๐Ÿ™‚

greetings ๐Ÿคช

• JayK13
    JayK13 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hi Adrenaline - commenting as requested to confirm I'm on the list (in-game name is the same as my community username). ๐Ÿ˜

• Llamaqueen
    Llamaqueen Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hiii Adrenaline.

XYZ (in-game name) here๐Ÿฅฐ Sorry to ask is it ok I still be in the team if I'm a newbie in community? Hahaha I'm abit too shy to speak up sometimes๐Ÿ˜‚

• MaCoPi
    MaCoPi Posts: 409 Level 3
    Options

MaCoPi checking in as well.

You might have seen some of my idea topics to make the game better. If not check them out on my profile and upvote the ones you like. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I've also been doing some tinkering at the bandicoot fandom wiki. Most of it is still at User:MaCoPi/Workshop (after the dot com/wiki, can't post links yet), but we are working on getting it right for the main articles.

Here's a preview of what's to come with only some small tweaks needed:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Oh man, someone trying to promote their own Team here... ๐Ÿ˜‘ Probably best to just ignore them๐Ÿ˜’

@MaCoPi Nice Work, looks very helpful, even If I'm already way further... Just got my 161th Gem and am now Stuck again with goons that want to eat lots of Weapons I hadn't prepared ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• MaCoPi
    MaCoPi Posts: 409 Level 3
    edited May 2021
    Options

If you take a look at the actual page, you'll see we are only missing the weapons needed for 1 henchmen of the final chapter. That should help you, and others, prepare for later chapters.

Edit: Also, if we're done and everything works as it should, we are way better prepared for the next set of chapters to come in future updates. The idea is to only have to input the weapons needed per battle run and let all information at the bottom be calculated. I know it can be done on the fandom wiki, we are just missing some key parts to be able to. This will also help massively with the weekly gangs anounced my Mighty Wolf.

• _kauan_
    _kauan_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Adrenaline ๐Ÿ˜€

Number 5 in the list here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?