πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Its hard to find myself.

Options
Boo_Hulit
Boo_Hulit Posts: 1 Newbie

On Farm Her Super saga How do you get rid of people you don't know that's on your map.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Boo- Welcome to King Care! It sounds like you are currently playing in the Kingdom. Here you have lots of players who are in the area and playing on a similar level to you. At present we do not have an option to remove them from your map, however if you prefer you can play while connected to Facebook instead so that only your personal friends appear on your map.Β 

Thanks a lot for the feedback and have a Farmtastic week! :-)Β 

• merrydv
    merrydv Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi Boo- Welcome to King Care! It sounds like you are currently playing in the Kingdom. Here you have lots of players who are in the area and playing on a similar level to you. At present we do not have an option to remove them from your map, however if you prefer you can play while connected to Facebook instead so that only your personal friends appear on your map.Β 

Thanks a lot for the feedback and have a Farmtastic week! :-)Β 

That's not how the game is working on FB. I played on FB and my map was full of people I didn't know. Once connected this game would the sync all my information so my FB name and picture would automatically appear on my King profile and it has become impossible to change my avatar picture no matter how many times I try. I don't know if it is a glitch or intentional but it is happening

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?