🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Help needed

Options
kathiek22
kathiek22 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi I’m not sure this is the correct place to ask a question, my boosters are locked. Im at level 189 I think that I had them available at some level but haven’t been able to access them for many levels now. Thank you for any help.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Kathie @kathiek22 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Super Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!! Is it Farm Heroes Super Saga game that your boosters are locked?

If so, can you please tell me which device are you using? What version of the App you have right now? Did you recently update the App version? Can you post a screenshot of a level board?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. And, to post the screenshot by clicking on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day🌻🌻

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?