🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

help

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Mel 🤗 A Marvelous Monday to you🌞

Yes! Just received an update from our Super Farm In-charge👍 You will see the fix in next update, that will appear either this week or next week🌟

Please make sure to check the Google Store and install the new version as soon as it is available, so that you can play again🤗

If I have any confirmed news, I will come back and let you know 💜

Talk to you soon! Have a lovely rest of the day🌻🌻

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello dear Mel @mel21 🤗 A Terrific Thursday to you🌞

Did you update the App to the new version yet? Did level 446 appear in your game now?

Please let me know 🌻

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options

The update has not come through to me yet. I am still waiting. I will let you know when it comes through and when I have updated it. Many thanks

• mel21
    Options

Hiya Just to let you know I have just updated the latest version but the problem I had on level 446 is still the same. I still cannot access the level. Can you let them know please. This has gone out of hand now as it is not far off a month since I first reported the problem and still I cannot access the level. Hope to hear from you soon

• PummyRaj
    Options

Good Morning, Mel 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that the level has still not opened up! Let me find out and get back to you as soon as I can 👍

• mel21
    Options

Ok Thanks for your reply. Let me know whats happening when you talk to them.Thanks

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,666 Community Manager
    Options

Hello  @mel21 ! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused and for making you wait. I understand how much it might be disappointing not to fully enjoy the game, and I greatly appreciate your patience and you being such a loyal player. Although the problem isn't solved yet, I want to let you know that the Studio is aware of this problem and your experience. Right now they are working hard on the fix. We expect the map to get back to normal in the upcoming game release. I know that it has been taking so long. But I would ask you to embrace yourself with patience and keep the game updated. 

• mel21
    Options

Many thanks for your reply. This problem has been going on now for about 6 weeks. I fiirst reported the problem on the 28th April and it is now the 7th June. I read from your messsge that the game studio is working hard to solve the problem. It does not seem like it to me. The last mssg received off Pummy Raj said it should clesr with last game update but that nevet solved it. I have nothing against you ot Pummy Raj. I know I cannot select level 446 if they pushed me on 1 level to level 447 and then looking on the next levels I can see it clear to level 460 at least then. At least then I can carry on playing the game. The problem needs solving as this is not the first time I have had problems with the 3.symbols.Pummy Raj helped to solve it last few times. Hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks Mel

• mel21
    Options

Just for your infomation I have just updated the latest version on the game and the problem is still the same. Thanks

• mel21
    Options

Just for your infomation I have now been able to access level 446 and I would like to say thanks to whoever it may be. Although it took them about 7 weeks. Thanks again Mel

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?