1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

technical problems in Farm Super Heros

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
Hello!  

I am constantly thrown out of the games now. Technical problems are the reason. Yesterday in Opera and today on Chrome. So slowly it is no fun to play anymore. What's wrong with you?  

Greeting Peggy

PC Window7

That's exactly the problem with the English and translate. I had inserted it in English. Only because I had written something in the German language, it was in the end only in German leave. Something really has to be changed here 1 language for the whole world !!!

Horrible.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Options
    In Chrome and Opera on Window 7 on the PC.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    I'm not quite sure I understand the issue @Spinnifix

Are you having trouble loading the game on your browser? I know you know these steps but did you try clearing the cache of these browsers?

Do you also happen to get any error message? 
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    I have this problem more often. Even if the cache is empty. No, no error message is just loading the game. In both browsers. Opera and Chrome. Yesterday it was that it hung all the time and I flew out. In both browsers.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello! I notice more and more that the games on Windows 7 on the PC are getting worse, because you do not do anything anymore. So I do not need to write anything anymore. In autumn it will be different for me when I have a tablet. And then I will see how the games are. From then if igrendwas is unclear, I can contact me again! Bye Bye Peggy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?