🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Not receiving quest rewards - Reported to the Studio! (This is now Fixed)!

Options

Answers

• casprrr
    casprrr Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options
    I don't know which quests I've completed that I failed to get rewarded for, except for the one called "Ice, Ice Baby". I completed that one either late last week or early this week but failed to receive the reward.
  • 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
    Options
    007jayc said:
    I just recently lost 6 rewards in a row.  I tried to be patient since I posted on Sept 12.  Then I had 2 sitting there waiting for me to claim them but didn't know if I wanted to chance it.  So I decided to record it to have proof.  The first one opened and I got my reward.  The second reward went straight to a New Quests coming soon and no reward.  I completed another Quest and decided to open it today and, sure enough, didn't get it either.  I've been playing this since day one and love the challenge of completing a level but I don't know if I can put up with this much longer.  Not only that, but when I need to use the watch video for 3 more moves, it tells me I'm not connected to the internet.  Funny, I just watched a video before the level began and after the level ended to get a booster.  I guess this helps to keep people from moving up faster so new levels don't need to be made as quickly as needed.

I like that the response that I got from King was to join the community and if I don't find the answer that I can post a question and someone will be along in no time to help me out.  That's funny since I've already joined and have asked my question.  Then at the top it says to reply above this line, and of course I couldn't reply.  To top it off I lost another quest reward tonight.  I don't think I've ever had these types of problems with a game before.  King use to be great but these bugs have gone on way too long.  After many years of playing Farm Heroes Saga and then Super Saga, I think I'm just going to uninstall these 2 games and say goodbye.
  • acollins2019
    acollins2019 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    This is so unacceptable that it is taking this long to correct these issues.  Does no one care to even respond to all these complaints?  Evidently not since all these reports of the same issues have fallen on deaf ears.  At the very least, act like you are trying to correct them.
  • nicollealge
    nicollealge Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    No booster rewards for some time now. Please fix. ID is 10859152911. Only received coin rewards. Thank you! 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @nicollealge, thanks for reporting this!

There seems to be an issue with this extra feature. The Studio is aware of this and is currently looking into it so we do not have a timeframe for a fix.

If you keep an eye on this thread, I'll let you know as soon as I know more! 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉
  • efiklentoy
    efiklentoy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello! While I play my game and I win prizes and gifts I don’t receive them. Also why can’t I watch videos to receive gifts and lives? Please try and solve that because it’s kinda irritating. 
  • dnf4980
    dnf4980 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm going thru the same thing!!!!
  • sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options
    If it happened again, I will find another game to play. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all 🤗

It's been a while since I've updated you guys, however, I just wanted to let you know that the game team has been working on improving this feature and hope to have a fix soon.

Hang in there guys and thanks for your patience!
  • Mickeypriest
    Mickeypriest Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It is a huge problem and I'm just about fed up I have been told for 2 weeks just go to the community for help there is no help here I completed quest and did not receive awards unfair farm hero's completley unfair 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?