🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

I can not use the coins in the store. The items appear all purchased but I did not buy anything.

Options
petarantes
petarantes Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello @petarantes Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super Saga section of our friendly King Community :) 

By the screenshot you have posted above, it seems that you are playing on a PC!!  As per the above pic, it shows that you already have 3 each of the Gloves, Water Pail and the Basket!  That's why you are not being able to buy anymore!!  Because, 3 is the limit for the boosters on our PC game (as per my experience)!!   

But to make sure, Can you also post a screenshot of your boosters when you are playing a level?  If it shows the different amount, we will bring in the Community Manager to look into the issue :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • petarantes
    petarantes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks PummyRaj. Exactly, I'm using the PC. I am posting the screen as you said. See , I don't have 3 gloves but 2 and the purchase of gloves in the store is still blocked.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @petarantes!

To add on what @PummyRaj just explained, you need to use the Boosters so that you can get the option to buy new ones with Coins. 

Try this next time you run out of Gloves and see if it works but if not, make sure you take screenshots so we can see the issue and be able to pass it on to the game team.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?