🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

restore levels?

Options
sangita14
sangita14 Posts: 1 Newbie
connecting to facebook erased my progress. i read somewhere that we have to post a query to restore my older levels. I was last playing 825 on my phone. i had not previously synced the game with any account. please help me with this

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,106 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @sangita14 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, no need to worry as help is available :+1: 

Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

Since you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. 

IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy & Love =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?