On Level 179, the blocks are not falling, making it impossible to complete the level

2»

Answers

• Buggy_Malone
    Buggy_Malone Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, problem still there on PC/Windows 10. Guess I'm going to leave for good and return to good old Pacman.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi, problem still there on PC/Windows 10. Guess I'm going to leave for good and return to good old Pacman.
    Have you checked for updates to the game? And I love Pac-Man, can’t play it well but it’s good lol. 
  • Buggy_Malone
    Updates... How do I do that ? I play online, connect to king.com, launch pet rescue and roll... I can't see any update options.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,178 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Updates... How do I do that ? I play online, connect to king.com, launch pet rescue and roll... I can't see any update options.
    Hello @Buggy_Malone
    It sounds like your problem is that you're playing on King.com 
    Pet Rescue Saga is no longer updated on the King site!

Are you able to play this Level on another device and/or use the app?
    There is an app for iOS android or Windows 10.

Here is the Windows 10 Pet Rescue Saga app link (it is free and has the new version of the game) After you have downloaded it, connect the game to King (using the same email address you used on King.com) and your progress will be there.

Or can you play through Facebook?

You will eventually need to update the game anyway as the old version on King.com does not have all the current Levels.

Let me know if these options are not suitable or you need more help and we can figure another way around the Level for you.

• Buggy_Malone
    Hello Lynette,

This looks like an app for Android. I guess it could be used through an Android emulator, but these things turn my PC into a turtle.
    I actually got rid of the faulty level with a well placed rocket, so it's not a concern anymore.

Thanks for your help anyway, Lynette and Colonel Sanders, and keep having fun !
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Yeah, but blowing up your computer is a little extreme @Buggy_Malone ;) teehee. 
    Glad you got past it, its good that others know more than I do :D 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?