level 448 will not open. it just spins the hour glass

Options
Katherine_Lane
Katherine_Lane Posts: 17 Level 2

Level 448 does not work.  I get the spinning hour glass.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Katherine, thanks for posting on King care. 

I am so sorry you are having issues with this, can I ask what device you are playing this on, then I can get you the troubleshooting link for it :)

• Katherine_Lane
    Options

MacOs High Sierra Version 10.13.5.  I have not had any issues playing this game on this device until this level.  

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

It might just be a random glitch. I have the troubleshooting, just adapt it to your browser, they should all be similar, if not, shout and I will do my best to help. If after you have done it all, no change, let me know and I will raise it with the moderating team.

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out

Thank you :)

• Katherine_Lane
    Options

I have looked at the link you supplied.  I have cleaned all cache and shut computer completely down.  This is not a browser issue.  It is a software issue.  The program works properly on this computer and browser except for level 448.  Please forward my issues to the technical department so they can resolve the problem.  Thank you in advance

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I will indeed, but thank you for trying that for me as the studio would ask. Adding it to the moderators list for tomorrow :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear the game got stuck.

I've tried the level and it should load OK.

Would you happen to have another computer where you can try from?

It might be either a network issue or a browser issue - so if you can also try with another browser then please post back to update me.

Kind regards,

- Mark

• Katherine_Lane
    edited June 2018
    Options

I tried what you said.  I download firefox even though it was not an easy task.  I tried level 448 with NO success.  It still gives me the spinning hour glass.  So it is not a browser issue.  

• Katherine_Lane
    Options

The thing is i do not have any difficulty playing any of the other games on King.com.  In addition, I haven't until now had any problem play pet rescue.  Is there anyway to bi-pass this level so i can go on?

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Katherine,

If you have a mobile device then I suggest you install Pet Rescue Saga on it, connect the game to Facebook in order to retrieve your levels and then try the level from there. Once the level is completed your progress is synced back to Facebook and you should now be able to continue the game :-)

Let me know how you progress.

Kind regards,

- Mark

• Katherine_Lane
    Options

Mark, Is Facebook and King.com connected somehow?  I just went into Pet Rescue using Facebook and I was able to bring up level 448.  I'm not sure why.  So if i complete level 448 in Facebook will it show completed on King.com?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?