Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Anyone know how to retrieve over 300000 silver coins that have been removed from my game for no unknown reason please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer for passing on @Rob I just wanted to ask a few questions :-) - Do you play on multiple devices? - When did these coins go missing?- How many coins do you have left now? - Do you play with more than one account?Thanks!
Thanks @Chicken Slayer for passing on
@Rob I just wanted to ask a few questions :-)
- Do you play on multiple devices?
- When did these coins go missing?
- How many coins do you have left now?
- Do you play with more than one account?
Thanks!
No problem. I thought you probably had, its on the mods list so hopefully he will see it tommorrow
Sorry Rob, we don't get notified when you comment rather than a new answer, so I just saw this on checking. I will pass it over to the team now You have tried logging out, then back in again? Just asking as they will suggest
Sorry Rob, we don't get notified when you comment rather than a new answer, so I just saw this on checking.
I will pass it over to the team now You have tried logging out, then back in again? Just asking as they will suggest
Yes mate I have tried everything apart from reinstalling as I know from past experience ie phone changes ect that you loose everything apart from your progress. Thanks for your help. Regards Rob
Hey Rob, sorry you have lost your coins. I will pass you over to one of the team to look into it. You are connected and progress everything is still the same?