Anyone know how to retrieve silver coins that have been removed from your game over 300000

Options
Rob_R
Rob_R Posts: 13 Level 2

Anyone know how to retrieve over 300000 silver coins that have been removed from my game for no unknown reason please.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hey Rob, sorry you have lost your coins. I will pass you over to one of the team to look into it. You are connected and progress everything is still the same?

• Rob_R
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hey Rob, sorry you have lost your coins. I will pass you over to one of the team to look into it. You are connected and progress everything is still the same?

Hi Chicken Slayer everything is right apart from the coins. I had just completed a level cant remember which level I think it was around level 1250 but not sure Cheers
  • Rob_R
    Options

Any joy Chicken Slayer
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Sorry Rob, we don't get notified when you comment rather than a new answer, so I just saw this on checking. 

I will pass it over to the team now :) You have tried logging out, then back in again? Just asking as they will suggest :)

• Rob_R
    edited August 2018
    Options

Yes mate I have tried everything apart from reinstalling as I know from past experience ie phone changes ect that you loose everything apart from your progress. Thanks for your help. Regards Rob

• Lady_Choo
    Options

No problem. I thought you probably had, its on the mods  list so hopefully he will see it tommorrow :)

• Rob_R
    Options

Sorry Rob, we don't get notified when you comment rather than a new answer, so I just saw this on checking. 

I will pass it over to the team now :) You have tried logging out, then back in again? Just asking as they will suggest :)

Yes mate I have tried everything apart from reinstalling as I know from past experience ie phone changes ect that you loose everything apart from your progress. Thanks for your help. Regards Rob
  • Rob_R
    Options

No problem. I thought you probably had, its on the mods  list so hopefully he will see it tommorrow :)

Cheers Thank you
  • Rob_R
    Options

Hi Chicken Slayer no response from mods but thanks for trying to help
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Chicken Slayer for passing on 

@Rob I just wanted to ask a few questions :-) 

- Do you play on multiple devices? 

- When did these coins go missing?

- How many coins do you have left now? 

- Do you play with more than one account?

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?