Mystery Mountain???

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
It was a wet day here today, so lovely staying indoors and playing Pet Rescue/ MM. And guess what, besides having 3 error messages which we take for granted now, I made it to the 3rd level, love the 1st game in that level, but by evening I guess I may have played it 200 times, only made it to the 3rd stage in that level. It seems after playing it for so long now since the new format, it is made only for those playing  buying tools, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE and now boring and predictable, you can see the patterns that will lead to failure and are very surprised if you make it up the ladder to the finish of the level. I might add, I used all my obtained tools and the gold bear which always turns up for the beginning levels to make it through to the 3rd level but Im never going to make it through to the end. There is no fun at all in this part of PR now.

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Annie_Soutter !

The issue with the error messages are being looked into as I mentioned in this thread. 

All levels in Mystery Mountain are possible to complete without any Boosters or Extra Moves. At times the levels can be extra hard, but nothing is impossible.

I will pass on your feedback to the Game Studio though. 

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Annie_Soutter !

The issue with the error messages are being looked into as I mentioned in this thread. 

All levels in Mystery Mountain are possible to complete without any Boosters or Extra Moves. At times the levels can be extra hard, but nothing is impossible.

I will pass on your feedback to the Game Studio though. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?