THE CLOUDS OR FOG WILL NOT CLEAR!

FionaFiona Posts: 4
edited August 8 in Support
I cannot move onto the new levels because the clouds will not clear.  I have lost my bonus free time as well.  I've checked Chrome to make sure the Flash player is up to date, deleted cookies/history etc., restarted both the internet and the computer so I think it's your end King.com, I'm not the only one with this problem!  Please fix it asap  =)

Best Answers

Prev1

Answers

• NDanielsonNDanielson Posts: 0
    I’ve completed all of the levels in pet rescue however instead of a construction sign the whole screen is completely fogged out. Is this a glitch or the new way of waiting for new levels? I can’t even replay the levels I’ve beaten. 
  • NDanielsonNDanielson Posts: 0
    everything is covered in fog on my screen. Included all the levels I’ve previously played. Is this a glitch?
  • helena643helena643 Posts: 1
    same for me in Hobby Town icon is locked and all I see is fog
  • FionaFiona Posts: 4
    Me too!  The clouds/fog will not clear!  I've checked that the Flash player is up to date, deleted cookies, history etc., restarted both the internet here and the computer but it still does not work.  Also, all of my free/bonus time has ran out because of this.  Please fix it King.com.    :3 
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,780 Community Moderator
    edited August 8
    Hi @NDanielson @Fiona @helena643 !

Could you post a screen shot of your game map so I can see how it looks like for you? 
  • grace67grace67 Posts: 4
    edited August 8
    Does the game stop at level 2622? The clouds do not disappear. What should I do?
  • Speecer52Speecer52 Posts: 0
    For two days I have experienced total clouds and the only thing I can play is the circus.  What is going on?
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,780 Community Moderator
    edited August 8
    Hi @grace67 @Speecer52 and welcome to our Community!

I moved your posts to this thread in the same topic. 

Could you please post a screen shot of your game map so I can see how it looks like? 

• sassykjsassykj Posts: 1
    Day 2 of nothing but clouds 
    edited August 12
    I see many of us have the same problem, lots of talk, but the clouds don't go away, you see ... new game, new life. Thanks anyway. and luckily I haven't spent a cent.
    edited August 12
    the clouds don't go away
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,811 Superstar
    Hello @grace67, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

What was the last level you have played?  Are you playing on a PC or on a Mobile device?

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back to me! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • FionaFiona Posts: 4
    Thanks everyone, the screen looks the same as Sassy's and when I change maps I can go back through my older recent levels up to 2787 (Grassy area) but there's a padlock on the new Hobby town.  
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,073 Superstar
    @grace67

You have just moved on to the next world that is not open yet.
    Until it opens (probably next week), use the game map to go back if you want to play the previous levels  

The map is top right in [email protected]

Too many games, not enough time!