Pet Coins

pennydurham4
pennydurham4 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have 1216700 pet coins and cannot do anything with them, what is the point of having them?

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @pennydurham4 !

I saw in the screen shot that you are playing on King.com where the game still has the old Flash Player version.

In this old version the use for Pet Coins is quite limited. You can only buy Blockbusters with them and you can only buy them when you have none left.

The King.com site will be updated to the new HTML5 version which features the Silver Shop and many more options to use the Pet Coins for Boosters. So you will be able to have the features Lynette posted about. 

As soon as the site is updated you'll have a great storage of coins to buy loads of Boosters. 

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,625 Candy Moderator
    Hi @pennydurham4, u can use coin to buy booster 
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @pennydurham4

Pet coins can be spent in the Silver shop (click on your coins at the top of the game and it will take you to the shop)

You can also use them to buy boosters at the beginning of each level

They can also be used to buy boosters during the gameplay if your total of that booster is zero (click on the booster to buy)

Anywhere you see the coin icon you can click to spend them =)

• pennydurham4
    pennydurham4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    When  I click on coins at the top, it only says click to buy coins. There is no coin symbol on my tools at the beginning of the the level. This is why I have so many!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @pennydurham4 !

I saw in the screen shot that you are playing on King.com where the game still has the old Flash Player version.

In this old version the use for Pet Coins is quite limited. You can only buy Blockbusters with them and you can only buy them when you have none left.

The King.com site will be updated to the new HTML5 version which features the Silver Shop and many more options to use the Pet Coins for Boosters. So you will be able to have the features Lynette posted about. 

As soon as the site is updated you'll have a great storage of coins to buy loads of Boosters. 
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Sorry my information was incorrect for you @pennydurham4, not many players I know still use the king site as the Levels stop at 1827 

• luisre2r6w
    luisre2r6w Posts: 1 Newbie

Please note that if a player completes a level means that they get 600 coins

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. 👍😄

Don't forget to answer what's your current level and where are you here on that thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga badge. 😉

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! 🐾

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?