Buying Items and Not Receiving.

Options
terrysmoose13
terrysmoose13 Posts: 7 Level 2
I am so tired of buying items and then I don't receive them.
I work hard to get points so I can buy more tools and when I do I don't always receive them.
Seems like I have the problem with the 180000 and up.
All the error message's that come up and a lot right when your about ready to win that level.
If they can't fix this, it is time to be moving on..............

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @terrysmoose13 and welcome to our Community!

Are you buying Boosters with the Gold Bars or the Pet Coins?

Are you playing on computer or mobile device?

What does the error message say? 

Let me also know your Game ID. If you play on Facebook check here and on mobile like this
  • terrysmoose13
    terrysmoose13 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Crazy Cat Lad
    ID - 1066085151
    The pack is called Trinity Pack. I just saw it on my other account but it doesn't say how many I was suppose to get only shows, hammer, key and cutter
    I bought the boosters with pet coin. I am playing on a laptop windows 10, Mozilla Firefox browser. After I clicked on the paw (180000 pet coin)  It closed and there were only 10 keys. and I had already had a couple of keys. It did that once before a few months ago but i can't remember what that one was for or how many pet coins. The error message's I was talking about are the same ones that always have came up in the game that shows the cat. But that did not come up then. Thank You terrysmoose13
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    OK, thanks!

The Trinity pack has 1 Mesh Masher, 1 Blockbuster and 1 Master for 1 300 Pet Coins. When no numbers are displayed on the Boosters. It's the Blast Away pack that is 180 000 Pet Coins and contains 12 Color Pop Balloons, 12 Columns Blasters and 12 Line Blasters. 

I could find the Trinity Pack in your game and our system shows that the three Boosters were added to your game when purchasing it, but you have not been charged for the big one, Blast Away pack for 180 000 Pet Coins. 

If you get "Experienced and error...", Duplicate tabs" or "Failed to connect" error message, please check all info about it on this page

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?